• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit Runs

I would like to get a run for Georgie my french lop, as I don't like leaving her in the garden by herself so could any of you who own large breed rabbits post a piccie or two of your runs so I could get an idea how big I would need one so that she would get exercise? Because I could just by a small one but that would defeat the object of a 'run' :lol: Hope you don't mind me asking

Esther x

I bought a large (about 6 foot) metal run for £48 from Zooplus online and its great.

Will try to take some piccies to show but please look up on internet in meanwhile. It has three openings which don't have great locks but I have padlocked the ones I don't use. It also has a large top opening (covered in top).

Hope this is helpful.

build one! :D i did, it was fun and i leanrt lots about woodwork and was able to make the run exactly the size etc that i wanted it.

Back