• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Barney's been to the vets again!-u/d message from Barney

Isabel

Warren Veteran
because you asked on Saturday how they were :lol:

He hadn't stopped eating but there didn't seem as many poohs as there should have been so I popped him in tonight. -He knew what was coming as well, he was a little b***er to get in the carrier.

The vet couldn't feel many poos and no noises so she gave him some gut stimulant and a bit of a poke. She recommended fibre plex.

I'm glad I took him down even though he wasn't THAT poorly. I caught the problem before it got bad.

So yes, thats the main point of this yabbering really. Don't wait, just get them to the vets because it will cost £12 rather than £200. So I've made a saving of £188...shoe shope here I come!

oh es and if I could have a bit of a poo chant aswell :D

Last edited:
:lol: Sorry :oops: :lol:

Aw, hope he's ok, bless him.

** we want poos, we want poos!! *

PS. Did it work?

:lol: Sorry :oops: :lol:

Aw, hope he's ok, bless him.

** we want poos, we want poos!! *

PS. Did it work?

The poke or the poo chant? He still looks a little bit sorry for himself but there are definately a pile of Barney coloured/shaped poos in the litter tray. It pays to be a poo expert. I can now quite easily distinguish between Barney's and Roxy's...maybe I should put this tallent on my CV :rolleyes:

The poke or the poo chant? He still looks a little bit sorry for himself but there are definately a pile of Barney coloured/shaped poos in the litter tray. It pays to be a poo expert. I can now quite easily distinguish between Barney's and Roxy's...maybe I should put this tallent on my CV :rolleyes:

Yay!

Well you've only got a year left of uni so I'm sure that qualification will help you land a fab job when you're finished :thumb: :lol:

Aw, poor Barney :( Have just seen this, not been around much.

As requested -

poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo

Wonder who gave me that idea? ;) :lol:

Hope he's lots better soon xx

POO POO POO POO POO POO !!!!!

Oh.....that's for Barney BTW, NOT for you Isabel.....don't want you having another accident!!!!!:lol: :lol: :lol:

Message from Barney:
Thank you so much for your loving thoughts and wishes and for the chants of poo.
But could you stop them coming now cos I can't get off the loo.

Message from Barney:
Thank you so much for your loving thoughts and wishes and for the chants of poo.
But could you stop them coming now cos I can't get off the loo.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Sorry Barney was about to post with poo vibes! Glad your feeling better :)

Back