• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I Still Cant Believe They All Died

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
My little Girlie Boblets

Picture1141.jpg

I keep going over it all in my head but I still cant understand WHY.........:cry:

Sorry, it all keeps hitting me like a ten ton truck :oops: :( :(

Janex

I wish i could say something to make it easier for you Jane, i know how much it hurts when you lose multiple bunnies so suddenly:cry: :cry: :cry:

thinking of you & sending massive hugs.......................

Su.x

awwww hun... you cant win against genetics.. that link you posted said it was something they was born with and worse a family thing, no way you was to know :cry: :cry: :cry: totally heartbreaking and itll take forever to get over but even in grief youll learn to understand you couldnt have saved them...

my cat died unexpectedly way too early for a cat, turns out his was a flaw he was born with and we was lucky to have him for the time we did.... at least you have happy memories that in time will outweigh the pain XXXX

All i can think of is just how lucky they were to have ended up with YOU for their mum, and although it will hurt and continues to hurt for a long time (i still grieve for my Smokey almost 10 years on :cry: ) you have to remember the amazing life they had with you Jane :) The short happy time they had with you :love: was worth a hundred of the lives they could have ended up with (hope this makes sense)

(((Hugs for you))))

It certainly isn't fair Jane,:cry: :cry: but at least you can take some comfort in the fact that you gave them a brilliant life with you. It doesn't make losing them any easier, but I hope you can find comfort in knowing that while they were with you they were happy. ((hugs))

You did everything you could Jane but the damage was already done by the sounds of things. I'm no vet but I know they had the best chance ever of living with your dedication and care :cry:

Awwww :( I know when my cat got run over I just used to lay in bed crying in the morning - not wanting to go downstairs to find her not there again - my son used to have to force me out of bed :( Give yourself time and let yourself cry - it is a tragedy :cry:

Thanks everyone :cry:

I have to wait til Thursday or Friday for the culture results from Bree's PM samples :cry:

I just cant take in the fact that they all died so quickly. I know I keep saying it but about 6 hours before dying Nellie and Peggy-Sue were perfectly 'well'. They were eating, producing loads of poo and Binkying about.
I had Bree PTS before she developed any symptoms at all. Or none that you'd notice without examining her abdomen

I really cant get my head around it at all

:cry: :cry:

Janex

So sorry for what you've been through Jane. Life can be very cruel at times. You couldn't have given or done more and those sweet boblets had more love in their short time with you than some buns ever get their whole lives. Stay strong and take care. Rebec xx

awwww *HUUUGGGSSSSS* try and find comfort in the fact it was sudden and they were binkying just a few hours before.... very little suffering because you was a good mum and had them at the vets as soon as they showed illness.. i really feel terrible none of us can take your pain away... but as long as you know when it hurts theres a good few people up and down this country trying to take your pain away with our thoughts and maybe even prayers :(

don't worry Jane, it will be very hard for a long time for it all to sink in, they were lovely girlies and loved you as much as you loved them....

Keep smiling Jane.... :Dxxxx

Oh no Jane it is heart breaking to lose just one but all..... :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: Poor you I bet you did all you could and that they had a lovely life however short with you poor girlies :cry: :cry: :cry:

Esther x

So sorry :cry: Just remember that although it was short you gave them an amazing life and they were so lucky to have you as a mum. It isn't fair that you lost them, we all know how hard you try with all your buns and you really didn't deserve it. Thinking of you xxx

I'm not suprised you cant believe it Jane. I cant believe it has happened to you.

Stay strong, you are doing a great job. xxxx

We're all here for you Jane - keep your chin up, I know it's hard but it's a huge tragedy for you to cope with and the pain won't go away in an instant.

Thinking of you still.....:cry: :cry:

Back