PDA

View Full Version : I Still Cant Believe They All Died

Jack's-Jane
01-10-2007, 05:24 PM
My little Girlie Boblets

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b27/Jan-bun/Picture1141.jpg

I keep going over it all in my head but I still cant understand WHY.........:cry:

Sorry, it all keeps hitting me like a ten ton truck :oops: :( :(

Janex

beckiboo186
01-10-2007, 05:27 PM
Huge Hugs Jane, Sometimes when awful things happen we go into shock...and it just keeps on hitting us :cry: Xx

cannonwoman
01-10-2007, 05:27 PM
I wish i could say something to make it easier for you Jane, i know how much it hurts when you lose multiple bunnies so suddenly:cry: :cry: :cry:

thinking of you & sending massive hugs.......................

Su.x

Deelove
01-10-2007, 05:28 PM
:cry: :cry: I'm so sorry Jane.

donnamt
01-10-2007, 05:32 PM
awwww hun... you cant win against genetics.. that link you posted said it was something they was born with and worse a family thing, no way you was to know :cry: :cry: :cry: totally heartbreaking and itll take forever to get over but even in grief youll learn to understand you couldnt have saved them...

my cat died unexpectedly way too early for a cat, turns out his was a flaw he was born with and we was lucky to have him for the time we did.... at least you have happy memories that in time will outweigh the pain XXXX

catswhiskas
01-10-2007, 05:33 PM
I can't believe it either :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Joanne26
01-10-2007, 05:44 PM
All i can think of is just how lucky they were to have ended up with YOU for their mum, and although it will hurt and continues to hurt for a long time (i still grieve for my Smokey almost 10 years on :cry: ) you have to remember the amazing life they had with you Jane :) The short happy time they had with you :love: was worth a hundred of the lives they could have ended up with (hope this makes sense)

(((Hugs for you))))

bunny_burrows
01-10-2007, 05:48 PM
It certainly isn't fair Jane,:cry: :cry: but at least you can take some comfort in the fact that you gave them a brilliant life with you. It doesn't make losing them any easier, but I hope you can find comfort in knowing that while they were with you they were happy. ((hugs))

Lea-Anne
01-10-2007, 05:49 PM
You did everything you could Jane but the damage was already done by the sounds of things. I'm no vet but I know they had the best chance ever of living with your dedication and care :cry:

elve
01-10-2007, 06:01 PM
Awwww :( I know when my cat got run over I just used to lay in bed crying in the morning - not wanting to go downstairs to find her not there again - my son used to have to force me out of bed :( Give yourself time and let yourself cry - it is a tragedy :cry:

Jack's-Jane
01-10-2007, 06:02 PM
Thanks everyone :cry:

I have to wait til Thursday or Friday for the culture results from Bree's PM samples :cry:

I just cant take in the fact that they all died so quickly. I know I keep saying it but about 6 hours before dying Nellie and Peggy-Sue were perfectly 'well'. They were eating, producing loads of poo and Binkying about.
I had Bree PTS before she developed any symptoms at all. Or none that you'd notice without examining her abdomen

I really cant get my head around it at all

:cry: :cry:

Janex

Becca6
01-10-2007, 06:10 PM
So sorry for what you've been through Jane. Life can be very cruel at times. You couldn't have given or done more and those sweet boblets had more love in their short time with you than some buns ever get their whole lives. Stay strong and take care. Rebec xx

donnamt
01-10-2007, 06:14 PM
awwww *HUUUGGGSSSSS* try and find comfort in the fact it was sudden and they were binkying just a few hours before.... very little suffering because you was a good mum and had them at the vets as soon as they showed illness.. i really feel terrible none of us can take your pain away... but as long as you know when it hurts theres a good few people up and down this country trying to take your pain away with our thoughts and maybe even prayers :(

Pringle
01-10-2007, 06:21 PM
don't worry Jane, it will be very hard for a long time for it all to sink in, they were lovely girlies and loved you as much as you loved them....

Keep smiling Jane.... :Dxxxx

TheGaffer
01-10-2007, 06:36 PM
We're all here for you Jane.

Take Care x

Nicola

georgie clover 'n' me
01-10-2007, 06:59 PM
Oh no Jane it is heart breaking to lose just one but all..... :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: Poor you I bet you did all you could and that they had a lovely life however short with you poor girlies :cry: :cry: :cry:

Esther x

Fran
01-10-2007, 07:03 PM
So sorry :cry: Just remember that although it was short you gave them an amazing life and they were so lucky to have you as a mum. It isn't fair that you lost them, we all know how hard you try with all your buns and you really didn't deserve it. Thinking of you xxx

Beebop
01-10-2007, 07:38 PM
Aww Jane, I am thinking of you at this awful awful time, I'm so sorry! *hugs*:cry: :cry:

bunbuns
01-10-2007, 07:38 PM
I'm not suprised you cant believe it Jane. I cant believe it has happened to you.

Stay strong, you are doing a great job. xxxx

Toni H
01-10-2007, 07:48 PM
We're all here for you Jane - keep your chin up, I know it's hard but it's a huge tragedy for you to cope with and the pain won't go away in an instant.

Thinking of you still.....:cry: :cry:

Jack's-Jane
01-10-2007, 07:53 PM
I just wish that something could have been done to help them :cry:
I am so worried about Little Bill and John-Boy.
Christobel is contacting Bristol Rabbit Clinic to see if they can offer any advice.

I so wanted Nellie, Peggy-Sue and Bree to have long happy lives here

It's just so unfare..............:cry: :cry:

Janex

Isabel
01-10-2007, 08:02 PM
Its bound to be hard Jane. They all went so quickly and so close together. Just focus on the little ones you have left and know that they did have a good life with you xxx

Vikki*and*the*buns
01-10-2007, 08:07 PM
I don't know what to say Jane. It's horrible to lose so many unexpectedly, the boblets didn't deserve this to happen. You did all you could and more to keep them alive.

I am praying that the boy boblets keep healthy.

Keep strong, we are always here for you,

big hugz

vikki:wave:

Toni H
01-10-2007, 08:17 PM
:cry: :cry: :cry: This is so sad. I am so sorry for you Jane.

Please don't forget all the buns you have left, and the gorgeous new Colonel. They will all give you the strength to get through this. I know it's hard, and all the ifs, buts, and maybes. Hindsight is a wonderful thing, but the girls had a happy little life with you, just thank god they found you and had that.

I am hoping and praying the boys will be fine......

Please try to keep positive Jane....

Phill
01-10-2007, 08:20 PM
Im so sorry Jane xx It's so sad after everything they went through, but you gave them everything they could possibly have and so much love and care xxx Sending huge hugs jane xx

TRACEY
01-10-2007, 08:50 PM
:( awwwwwww. I am sorry but you know the bunnies had the best bunny mummy

xx

Azraelm
01-10-2007, 08:51 PM
I'm so sorry Jane, at least they had a happy life :( xx

Luciuslop
01-10-2007, 08:54 PM
Life can be very unfair sometimes, especially when they were so young. I really do feel for you, but as everyone else has aleady said what happened was in no way your fault and nothing you could have done would have prevented it from happening. Big hugs to you.

Whenever I lose someone - beit rat, rabbit or piggie I always take in another rescue straight away. The way I look at it is that I am now in a position to help another needy cause ( and there are always plenty ) and I would like to think that whoever I have lost would be pleased that I am helping someone else. It also helps me with the grieving process.
Taz

bizzy_vicki
01-10-2007, 09:16 PM
Sorry Jane, its never easy is it and sometimes when rescuing the world always looks bleak and its us who always have broken hearts for our desire to help. Where would all these buns have been without you caring for them. I hope things start looking up for you very soon {hugs}

buttons&thumper
01-10-2007, 09:21 PM
It's very sad Jane, and while you wanted them to have long happy lives, as least the bit they did have was as happy as it could ever have been. It was certainly nothing you did wrong, you take such excellent care of your buns we are all safe in that knowledge. It is just a tragedy and one you will probably never get over. but you have so many other buns that need your devoted attention and endless love that I am sure you will come back fighting for more! hope you start to feel more positive soon xxx Jess

Jack's-Jane
01-10-2007, 09:33 PM
I think I need my bed now.
This has really knocked the stuffing out of me

Night All

:cry:

Janex

Joanne26
01-10-2007, 09:36 PM
Night night Jane :(

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Neil-and-Maria
01-10-2007, 09:45 PM
because things right

because fate works in the cruellest ways
because they were only ever allowed a dream
because things right are sometimes not meant to be

because their story was merely a sentence
because tears cannot change what has happened

because a million sorries would not be enough
because a million sympathies could not be enough

because life doubts our belief and our faith
because some things are too hard to say
because things right are sometimes not meant to be.

Neil

Joanne26
01-10-2007, 09:55 PM
because things right

because fate works in the cruellest ways
because they were only ever allowed a dream

because their story was merely a sentence
because tears cannot change what has happened

because a million sorries would not be enough
because a million sympathies could not be enough

because life doubts our belief and our faith
because some things are too hard to say
because things right are sometimes not meant to be.

Neil

:cry: :cry: :cry:

Missy
01-10-2007, 10:33 PM
Jane

I'm so sad for you and have everything crossed that the boys will be fine.
You've been on a rollercoaster lately things have to get better :cry:

purplebumble
02-10-2007, 01:52 AM
I am keeping fingers crossed that the bristol contact will help shed some light for you and maybe ensure the buns health stays ok..

poor little girls..at least they are all together now jane..thats the only consolation.

Genetics..cant kick em to the kerb sadly.....plus the rotten start their mum had..if it hadnt been for you they would have all died at the beginning..at least they had you to show them love. And everything happens for a reason no matter how awful.....maybe something will show up and there will be some tests or something aquired to help other bun owners etc..

This is the most upsetting time for you...when my cat got poisoned i couldnt stop crying for more than half an hour for weeks..couldnt eat for a week..etc etc..then my dad got sick and hopsitlaised and whilst he was touch and go tabby had to be pts as her kidney disease and faliure was killing her. then a few weeks later i lost my dad..then a few months later we lost our beloved oscar to gi stasis....and with every single death i have soul searched retraced my steps..what didnt i notice.how could i have improved what i did etc etc...thats how i ended up with my depression going nuts earlier this year and feeling suicidal..desperatley so.
with a history of depression and eating disorders etc..times such as this are very dangerous for you yourself...
please sleep..rest..cry..do everything and anything to keep yourself as stable as you can..you have all the other furries needing you too....they dont understand leave me alone im heartbroken..ill depressed so bad i want to run away and curl up in a ball. Thats luck for us as its this thats the thing that keeps us busy..same if you have children etc..
But you do need to find time for yourself..

i am so sorry for what youve endured..for what the boblets endured..what bobby has endured too...
what goes round comes around..that scumbag will get his one day im sure..when you least expect it and him even more so!

(((Jane)))

greyrabbit
02-10-2007, 04:05 AM
i pra y for ur rabbits.:angel: :bunny: :rabbit2: its sad im sorry:cry: :cry: :oops: :oops:

sparklefairy
02-10-2007, 11:15 AM
I'm so deeply sorry Jane :cry: :cry: :cry: the boblets were special to us all, we watched them grow up from babies, we followed their story from the start. I think we all feel a sense of loss and disbelief, although you are the one feeling the full blow of losing these beautiful bunnies :cry: Life can be cruel and unfair. The only comfort is that the boblets spent their short lives with you knowing nothing but pure love and happiness. Thinking of you at this sad time xxxx

clairen
02-10-2007, 09:02 PM
Oh Jane, how awful. I'm so very very sorry, Claire xx

Happy Hopping
03-10-2007, 06:52 AM
Jane, I had a bad feeling this will happen when you first post about Boblets months ago. Because your situation is the same as mine w/ Goofball, over breeding, lack of genetic diversification can easily cause it.

So the sickness is not surprising knowing the genes is weak. Having said that, they are very lucky that they have you as their mom for those short time.

Take care

Jack's-Jane
03-10-2007, 06:54 AM
Jane, I had a bad feeling this will happen when you first post about Boblets months ago. Because your situation is the same as mine w/ Goofball, over breeding, lack of genetic diversification can easily cause it.

So the sickness is not surprising knowing the genes is weak. Having said that, they are very lucky that they have you as their mom for those short time.

Take care

Thanks Jason

:cry:

Janex