• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Can we have some vibes please?

beckiboo186

Warren Veteran
Some of you may know that jen has been poorly on and off for a while now, she got one thing which obviously knocked her imune system and new things keep cropping up :roll: Shes been doing well, slowly getting back to health. Then this morning I got up & her nose is streaming, her eyes are all gooey, the whole 'skin thing' has flared up again...and she's now stopped poo'ing :cry: Shes still eating thank god, but could we please have some vibes for my grumpy girl? Really could do w/out this :( Xx

Aw, Becky, you're really going through it at the moment! Here are some ginormous vibes for Jen, and *soft pink fluffy* comfort ones for you!:)

Thanks Guys, Still no poo and Jen has what appears to be a lump under her eye...preying this isnt/doesnt turn into an abcess. Ho hum Xx

Oh no, no poo isn't good.:( If I were you I'd make sure to give Jen some gentle tummy rubs, make sure she runs about as much as possible, and if she hasn't eaten in a while syringe feed her some mushy pellets.:thumb:

Sending lots and lots of vibes to Jen and hugs to you Becki. Xx

Back