• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The boys day in the garden + Dogs (sorry lots of piccies)

Pringle

Warren Veteran
Here are my three lovely boys enjoying the sunny day today in the garden munching grass and chiling out :love:....
They all got a new tunnel yesterday which they all love ...

And some piccies of my dogs, Here we go....

First the bunnies...

BOO---------found you
DSC01508.jpg

Its so sunny today mummy, thought you said it was cold now and i had to keep warm...:?:
DSC01507.jpg

I love my new tunnel :D
DSC01494.jpg

Look at my fluffy tail....keeps my butt cosy in the winter time..
DSC01493.jpg

Mummy i love my new water bottle but my ears seem to go upside down when i have a drink :?
DSC01490.jpg

Do my feet look big like this??
DSC01485.jpg

Mummy i am over here.......:rolleyes:
DSC01488.jpg

You cant catch me ner ner ner ner ner :p
DSC01502.jpg

Doggies now.....
Scmapi and Kelly enjoying park
DSC01405.jpg

Scampi relaxing...
DSC01197.jpg

Kelly relaxing..
DSC01106.jpg

The life of a dog....
DSC01016.jpg

I will guard my bone whatever.....
DSC01167.jpg

The END:D
Sorry their are so many...

She is a shetland sheep dog, looks like a rough collie but smaller. She is actually bigger for her breed than she should be so does look like one:D xx

They`re all gorgeous:D

I`m just jealous cos you`ve got beautiful sunshine & we`ve got pishing rain!:roll: :lol: :lol:

Su.x

Thanks everyone, they love the tunnels, they have been hopping through them all day, Patch keeps popping his head out the whole in the middle :lol: ... so funny.
Kelly is georgous, shes my wee girl :love: such a lovely one to :D xxx

You know what, I had it in my head that Scampi was a big dog...he's tiny! :oops: :love:

I :love: Pringle

Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous :love: :love: :love:

I wish you lived nearer, a bunny napping would be so much easier that way 8) :lol: :lol: :lol:

Aww, they're real sweeties! No wonder you were really upset when that dog chased you all this morning!

How old are they both?

Carol xx

Back