• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

indoor playpen /fencing

racheld69

Mama Doe
:wave: Anyone know somewhere to get some indoor fencing or playpen to use sometimes to section off part of my sitting room? Thanks.:bunny:

I use an old wooden childs indoor playpen. I don't have big rabbits so it suits them and the piggies great. Plus they have social time with us in the sitting room. And no mess all stays in the playpen to wipe up hehe also has a waterproof bottom.

I've got one you can have, its from Zooplus and our buns are going outside this weekend at the latest so we no longer need it.

Helen x

I got one from p@h as well but the cover to go over the top is rubbish so i am going to try and make one! that should be funny :lol:

I got one from p@h as well but the cover to go over the top is rubbish so i am going to try and make one! that should be funny :lol:

i was going to mention about the cover on the p@h one being rubbish!. I left it off but Billy use to jump right over the panels:roll:

I've got one you can have, its from Zooplus and our buns are going outside this weekend at the latest so we no longer need it.

Helen x

Hi Helen! :wave: Thanks - that is really lovely of you but unfortunately I am in Dorset and I think you are in Sheffield which is 4 hours or so away :( but thanks loads for the offer.

Back