• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Expensive day on Wednesday!

cannonwoman

Warren Veteran
i have the vet coming out as 12 of the buns are due their myxi vacs, bye bye money!:rolleyes: :lol: :lol:

Then i know they`ll all be sulking afterwards so will need extra cuddles & treats! Especially Lord Dooley!!!!!!:lol: :lol:

Su.x

Wish my vet would come out.... Well our pockets are never deep enough where these animals are concerned are they? I h ave just spent a cool 20 quid on the buns and guineas this afternoon and a further 15 on the cats and it was time for some more of Woody's posh horse feed the other day.... that was a cool £50 quid :roll: :shock:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wish my vet would come out.... Well our pockets are never deep enough where these animals are concerned are they?

Tell me about it!:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

we`ve just ordered the cats another sack of biscuits so that`s nearly £40 gone, collected 3 sacks of rabbit pellets on Friday & have just ordered a large delivery of hay & straw, the list goes on..........................

And here i am sat here in holey socks!:oops: :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Su.x

Christobel is coming out to do my lot next week. We have the mass vaccination down to a fine art now and she can do 40 Buns in an hour and 10 minutes !!

Janex

Christobel is coming out to do my lot next week. We have the mass vaccination down to a fine art now and she can do 40 Buns in an hour and 10 minutes !!

Janex

:shock: Do you get some kind of discount having so many? Vaccinations for my two are £15 each and working out how much 40x£15 is has made my eyes water! :shock: :lol: :lol:

:shock: Do you get some kind of discount having so many? Vaccinations for my two are £15 each and working out how much 40x£15 is has made my eyes water! :shock: :lol: :lol:

Yeah mine too!!!!!:shock: :shock: :lol:

I get a 10% discount, plus they don`t charge me a call out fee:thumb:

Su.x

Mine as well :shock: :shock:

I pay £19 for mine.....40 x £19 :shock:

Back