• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Online shop- cheapest delivery?

Azraelm

Wise Old Thumper
Which online bunny shop does the cheapest delivery please? (ie, bunnybasics, hay experts etc)

It's likely to be quite heavy.

I thank you!

(Yes I am being lazy and not looking myself :oops: )

I think hay experts have a flat rate of 4.35 for courier delivery [takes about 3 days usually]- think Bunnybasics was more expensive when I looked at ordering megazorb.

Other than HE and BB are their any other online retailers people would reccomend for different things?

I use rat warehouse and rathammocks (Rat warehouse is still closed :cry: )
I have also used canine equine feline in the past and have found that they do free shipping if the orders are over £25 pounds ish but they don't stock the range of bunny items that BB and HE do.

I don't use pet centre online as they used to have a pet shop round here that was not good to its animals. But they do free shipping over £29.

Pet supermarket is actually based not far from me but their prices suck, and the small animal range is not fantastic.

Mandy - if you let me know what you want to get I can drop it off. I'll have a look in Kennelgate for some big bags of food. I need to go up the Martins Farm for my A&P anyway so I could have a look there. Save on postage as that costs nearly the price of a bag of food.

I always get my pampered piggies orders the next day :D Hay experts after a few days and bunnybasics about 4 or 5 days :D I havent got a clue which one is cheaper though

Sorry to interrupt here but this is quite worrying for us.

99% of the orders we send out are via carrier on a overnight service.

From the sounds of this thread our customers are not getting the items next day.

If anybody has had delays please pm us so we can start logging this with our carrier.

ty

My orders from BB and HE have always arrived the next day after the dispatch notice. I'd definitely let them know if the delivery takes longer. If they pay for overnight delivery, then they should get that service, and you, too.

http://www.dustfreehay.co.uk/index.htm are good - they only do hay but it's great quality. Not cheap but not too bad if you buy in bulk.

http://www.zooplus.co.uk/shop/rodents/snacks_supplements/natural_treats

zooplus are great for buying herbs (e.g. dandelions, parsley stalks, flowers, etc) - I kind find them anywhere else for such a good price. Really big bags for a few quid. You get free delivery if you spend over £30 so i just stock up on herbs as i'd rather buy other stuff elsewhere

I love the Hay Experts too - always great with delivery. Havent tried bunny basics yet.

I'd love to find somewhere that would sell fresh apple branches! I've got them some willow sticks and balls which are ok but they much prefer apple

thats the main reason why our delivery costs more as we try to offer our customers the best service possible.

I'll take this up with our rep next week as we do have SLA's in our contract,

From the random checks we do almost all parcels do arrive next day but we will ask for a full stats sheet for every order.

I ordered from HE yesterday and it's arriving tomorrow - I'd rather save the money and wait an extra day cos I'm a scrooge :p

Back