• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My neighbours rabbit...UD-They have had a domestic..

Sooz

Wise Old Thumper
:roll: They have had a little REW lionhead for a couple of months now. He lives in the house and I have yet to see him.

Anyway last night the bloke knocks on our door drunk at 3am locked out. As time goes on we talk about the rabbit and it turns out he s on a bad diet, very over weight, has constant slops from being fed 3 BANANAS A DAY, get shouted at and smacked when he misbehaves and is generally seen as an inconvenience :(

They are a very young couple so I am going to cut his claws for them tomorrow and try to evaluate what is wrong with him then try to tactfully help them sort him out.

Wish me luck :roll:

Last edited:
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:shock: :shock: :shock:

Poor, poor little bunny.:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

All the VERY best of luck to you.....I hope they either sort out how they look after him, or hand him over. SMACKING a bunny?!?!? How AWFUL!!!!!:evil: :evil: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Poor wee bunny and poor you having a drunk come to your door at 3 o'clock in the morning.:shock: :shock: :shock:

poor buns!!!

make sure you tell these owners how to take care of a rabbit!

thanks for doing this for the bunny :wave: :D

whaaaaaat :shock: :shock: :shock: 3 bananas :shock: I'm not sure if that's more or less shocking than you entertaining a drunk at 3am when you need your sleep Sooz - wot is he like? :roll:

smacking a bunny?i dont even smack my kids!:shock: :shock: :shock: know what its like having a drunk knock on your door.do your head in!:roll: hope bunnys ok!xxx

I would have smacked him for knocking my door at 3am :roll: I can't believe he owned up to it :shock:

Hope you can sort them out before bunny gets hurt or bad tummy ache :?

3 BANANAS a day !!!!:censored: That's enough to give a human the squits let alone a poor litle bunny. I'd like to slap it's owner to sober him up and realise what he he is doing to the poor little mite.:evil:
Good luck Sooz, let us know how you get on

Well they were out when I got home and I respect peoples sleep so Im not going to bother them tonight :roll: possibly tomoz depending on how Shamus is at he vets and how my new arrivals are.

The police have just been to break up a domestic :shock:

The have taken the rabbit away with the girl to the station :?

Back