• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Need some help!!!!!

Raven Rexs

Mama Doe
i just got a mini lop broken opal otter doe today and im really stuck for names she is 4 1/2 months old very sweet she has been through the wars as her ears tell that tale i was thinking lily but just wanted to see if there were any nicer one that would sound nicer:D

Jewel is lovely!:D I wish I could think of really 'fitting' names, my mind just goes blank! I always choose very 'ordinary' names ( usually ones that end in 'ie, ee or 'y' :lol: :lol: :lol: ) Imagination can't seem to get past that one!:roll: :lol:

Jewel is lovely!:D I wish I could think of really 'fitting' names, my mind just goes blank! I always choose very 'ordinary' names ( usually ones that end in 'ie, ee or 'y' :lol: :lol: :lol: ) Imagination can't seem to get past that one!:roll: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

The majority of MINE have names ending in 'y' or 'ie', too!!!!!:lol:

i will let her settle in tonight as i have been flipping her all ova the place today because she had so many knots in her coat and feet so ive been brushing her alot she did get fed up a couple of times

I have a Lily too.

We now also have a Briony and a Connie.

Other names on my list for girlies are:

Bella
Pixie
Cassie
Paisley
Anya
Hattie
Mitzy
Tiffany
Polly
Petal
Bonnie
Grace
Sadie
Roxie
Rune
Clara
Bettie
Hettie
Tara
Kia
Abi
Bindi
Kelsey
Ginny

I keep a name book :oops:

I like all suggestions, just thinking along the Opal, Jewel, oppulence theme...what about:

Gem
Faberge
Glitter

Other random suggestions:

Tara
Suna
Hecuba
Sari
Lucinda
Pharlia

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

It takes me about a week to name ONE!!!!!:roll: :lol: :lol:

You deffo. need a name book! I just jot down any that I hear or come to mind....most of the time I already know what type of bunny I am going to give them too, then I just wait for one to turn up!

lily is nice.how bout penelapie,bob,penny,beebee,molly,holly,maisy,joy,jojo,johana,misty,hannah,savannah,phunobuno,funobuno,dalia,poppy,clover,basil,zoro,valron,zione,zeon,cas,mrs.ocax,ereth,dawn,don,nibbles,floppsey,turnip,daisey,rosie,tulip,rose,angie,angel,angela,grace,alexis,lexus,lexie,ruby,rubie,diamond,billy,and ralts,plus kirlia.

You deffo. need a name book! I just jot down any that I hear or come to mind....most of the time I already know what type of bunny I am going to give them too, then I just wait for one to turn up!

That's actually a really good idea!:D A lot of times I will hear a name that I think would be GREAT for a bunny......but then when I actually get a bun that needs a name, I just blank out and can't remember for the life of me what the name WAS!!!:? :roll: :lol:

Back