• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I think ive got a comedian

Debs2811

Alpha Buck
:lol: :lol: :lol:

I was outside cleaning out the bunnys today and after putting Petey and Jess back in to their hutch Petey started doing his usual and shredding the newspaper, I told him off and he stopped and looked at me then tore off a piece of paper leaned over and put it on Jessies head then looked at me again (as if to say "yeah so wot you gonna do about that then:lol: ) and bounded off Jessie just sat there 'wearing 'her paper hat!!!:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Petey is such a cheeky bunny and always has been......naughty boy:lol: :lol: :lol:

Awww that is so cute :lol: And it bugs me I never have a camera strapped to my head at times like this either - priceless :p

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I was outside cleaning out the bunnys today and after putting Petey and Jess back in to their hutch Petey started doing his usual and shredding the newspaper, I told him off and he stopped and looked at me then tore off a piece of paper leaned over and put it on Jessies head then looked at me again (as if to say "yeah so wot you gonna do about that then:lol: ) and bounded off Jessie just sat there 'wearing 'her paper hat!!!:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Petey is such a cheeky bunny and always has been......naughty boy:lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thats so funny!

hahahahahaha

awww, I want to get my bunny a ladyfriend so bad! But i have to wait

everytime I clean my rabbits poo he just watches me the whole time and when im about done he takes the biggest poo he possibly could:shock:

Awww that is so cute :lol: And it bugs me I never have a camera strapped to my head at times like this either - priceless :p

Yeah I wish i had my video camera to have filmed him. Hes such a character:lol: :lol: :lol:

Heres the cheeky chappy
Peteypooped.jpg

PeteyJess004.jpg

Back