• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

hes too clever

donnamt

Wise Old Thumper
Alvin the little monster decided to chew wallpaper AGAIN! so i chased him into his house, locked him in... 10mins lata im feelin guilty as hell.. i took him his pellets and opened the pen up..... hes now punishing me by staying in bed.... over an hour now!!!! how do they figure us out so well ??????

:lol: YOur Bunny sounds like Our Mr.Pips he is an indoor bunny lives in a cage when not supervised but when u walk past with out say hi and giving him a nose rub he throws everthing around in there in a temper. Also if he has been upto mischeif normally taking a chunk out the sofa or teasing the dog he goes on wot we call "lock down" for 10mins - back in cage an door closed......and u know what he does the same u open it back up and he sits there as if to say HUH NOW U WANT ME!!! :evil:

They do figure us out and seem to know how to make us dance to there tune lol but would we be with out them I Doubt it .....:D

hugs Abbie

Back