• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

funny story

cheekytikki

Wise Old Thumper
well i thought it weas anyway

my sister was talking to her friend the other day and her friend was saying she had bought her bun a new hutch and was telling my sister all about it. my sister said oh abi would be able to tell you if it was a good hutch etc then went on to say about how my buns are kept :oops: monday morning this lady came into work and told my sister that over the weekend she had fenced off a big bit of her garden so the bun can always get out :lol: :lol:

unfortunately she didnt realise how high bunny could jump and had gone home to find bunny sitting in the front garden :shock: she caught it and put it baqck in its run....and fitted a roof :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol:

Yes, people DO tend to underestimate the jumping capabilities.....AND the sheer determination!.......of bunnies!!!!!:lol:

When I went on holiday last year, my Mum was watching the bunnies for me, and I didnt find out untill about a month after I got home, that Biscuit had got out and they found her sat in the porch. Biscuit being the silly ****** she is though, was too scared to go any further and just ran straight back up the driveway!!

When Phil forgpt to lock my bunnies in one night I found them both sitting in the garden the next morning.....fortunately they are so food orientated that I rattled the food tin and they came running back!

Back