• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

finally thumper and charlie.x

kimd6200

Banned
hopefully if ive done it right,here are the pics of thumper and charlie at last.x
kim1.jpg

kim2.jpg
[/QUOTE]
not brill but thanks to cottonmather ive managed to get some on.x

nope not yet.stil got loads more growing to do!:lol: his dads ears were 22 inches long!hes show quality but hes my baby so aint goin any big shows just local pet ones.he loves it.came highly commenced at betley show n got a rosete which the pig ate!:roll: :lol:

i dont know.at the show everyone kept goin gooy at him but i treat him just the same.well almost,he gets more cuddles cuz thumper wont!:lol: :lol: :lol:

Some people may disagree with me but i find it cruel people will breed rabbits to have such large ears.. would you like your ears that big and dragging along the ground? He is a very beautiful bunnie no doubt about it.

they seem to lye across his back as he walks.everyone notices him for his ears not his softy,mard arseness.moaning his head off tonight cuz couldnt give him coudles for long.chucking hay about.:roll: :lol: xxx

I have to say English Lops are the most friendliest, happiest bunnies i've ever met! :D I do feel awful when Fae steps on her ears but she doesnt seem bothered about it, and as long as her claws are kept trim and filed she'll be just fine.

Back