• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Please consider these bunnies!!Photos OK now!

capel

Warren Veteran
Sapphire and Pansy have only a few days left here with us before going to Jill, so we've been taking some piccies in the hope that there'll be a queue of people interested in them. For those of you who don't know about them, Karen and I rescued them from a "rescue". They were being kept in dreadful conditions and Sapphire esp was in a bad state with urine scald and a filthy bottom as well as having a bad case of lice and mites. Look at them now:
Sapphire, so called because of her blue eyes:
DSC02785.jpg

DSC02789.jpg

DSC02794.jpg

Pansy: This wee soul was being kept in a converted piano stool :shock: , and it was the memory of seeing her in that filthy dark thing that shook me, so when Karen rang me that night practically in tears because of what we'd seen and said she and Andy were thinking of going back back for Sapphire I said she should try to get pansy too and we would get them vaccinated and vet checked between us and then try to rehome them. Thankfully Jill(currently down for a sainthood in our eyes!) stepped in and said she'd see to the spaying and rehoming!!
DSC02815.jpg

DSC02830.jpg

DSC02809.jpg

Last edited:
I can't see the piccies :shock:

But well done for saving these poor bunnies :p

Hang on.....now I can see 2 piccies :shock:

OOOPS....Somehow deleted them...back to the drawing board!! Fortunately I've got them backed up somewhere!!:oops:

i can see some of them, but well done for getting them out of there!
i dont like this "rescue" place i hope you reported them!

There you go!! Hope everyone can see them now. I was putting them into a sub folder and obviously pressed the wrong thing!!

I've just realised that by moving stuff into a sub-folder, none othe the moved images will show up!!! Spent hours the other night organising it all and now it seems that I'll have to put them all back into the main album:rolleyes:

Some days I'm sooooo thick:shock: . I've just realised as long as from now on I click on the img bit in the subfolder the photos will display, so no need to move them all again...phew:rolleyes:

I've just been looking at that first one of Pansy and realised she looks really weird:shock: Check out those front legs!! It looks as though she's standing on two thin pegs!! It's her dewlap that plays tricks on the eyes I think! Here's another normal one of her:lol:
DSC02817.jpg

Sapphire again! Fast asleep.
DSC02787.jpg

They're absolutely beautiful! I hope they find a new home soon, though I'm sure they wont have much of a wait. Are they bonded?

UNfortunately they aren't bonded and are two unspayed does. If they were a m/f bonded pair I'd be sorely tempted. I've made myself keep an emotional distance from them, but Rog has bonded with both of them and is going to find Wednesday harder than I will. Sapphire absolutely adores him, and Pansy does too, though she tries to hide the fact!!

Last edited:
They are BOTH totally GORGEOUS bunnies!!!:D :D I will keep my fingers crossed that they both find a Forever Home very soon!!!!!:D :D

Oh my god, Sapphire is absolutely gorgeous!!!!

I wish I could fund another rabbit, but I am sure they will both find great forever homes.. by god they need it xx

I am in love with Pansy, and I am on the look out for a female bun for my Kovu...
Only thing is I wanted an already neutered one! Kovus getting the snip mid October :)

Back