• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Transport Request - Warwick-Leicester-Sheffield Bunny Run pleas

janice

Wise Old Thumper
Transport is required Warwick-Leicester-Sheffield for a Bunny Run please.

This is regarding http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=103619

Offers for even short parts of the trip required.

People offering transport do not have to supply pet carriers as I can supply cardboard pet carriers for however many of these rabbits require them to complete the journey.

Last edited:
I can do part of a run but will have to be around work. Can prob drive an hour from sheffield to pick up and then get them to Sooz.

Helen x

I could come about an hour down the M1 (Derbyshire/North Notts) to meet someone, either Thursday or Friday evening.

I don't know how many we'd fit in the car, possibly the 5 that are coming to Sheffield, at a push. Then we can drop the 3 off at Sooz's.

Nicola

I can pick up from Theo Friday pm and take up to Donnington that evening..if someone can get Sooz from there..
Michelle are you able t meet me Thurs at Donnington services???

I can pick up from Theo Friday pm and take up to Donnington that evening..if someone can get Sooz from there..

Is this Fri or Thurs?

Mick will be travelling up from J25 Friday night to J37

Yes Jill I can meet you on Thursday afternon. Am i taking a different bun to free you space up for one of these buns?

If possible can we meet at that pub we met at last time in Leicester. Donnington is a pig for me to get to cos Nottingham is a pain to get through.

Im flexible for these but cannot under any circumstances do Friday before about 5pm and on some of the other times drop off may have to be to me at work (I can pop them home from there).

:D im sorry i cant offer any help, but i have just read this tread and it just fills my heart with joy that people are willing to put themselves out so much for our beloved bunnies. I Will be watching and hopefully be able to assist next time.

Good Luck and well done to you all.

hugs Abbie

Just to confirm, there are 5 rabbits needing to get to Sheffield, we can come down the M1 and it looks like Sooz has got a lift down the M1 too.

I'm hoping these buns will be going to Warwickshire on Tuesday, so need help to get them a bit further north.

Can anyone help?

Back