• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Friendly and Pretty group of 4 females!

emilyarc

Warren Scout
Thes lovely 3 sisters and mum are being fostered By ARC in Richmond Upon Thames. They are extremley friendly and inqisitive! They are all stunning! Can anyone offer a lovely home to these lovely girls? They are still waiting... and they shouldn't be as they are soo SPECIAL!

three.jpg

three1.jpg

three2.jpg

At the moment they live in this, which is a huge three storey hutch and have outdoor access in the quite big fenced bit of the garden most days!
three3.jpg

Anyone who can offer the right home to these girlies?

does the hutch come with them, are the vac's and spayed??

Emily and her mum foster for ARC (Animal Rescue and Care). This is one of a few types of hutches which we use for our foster buns, the hutch would be required for future foster buns ;) These buns are neutered and have started their vaccinations. Emily would be able to confirm if they have completed them. It comes from Ryedale who make super hutches, whilst they are expensive they will last and you get lots of different options when you order them which is realy great inlcuding shutters for night time use.

Edit : The hutch is this one http://www.rehutches.com/triplehutch07.htm

Last edited:
Emily and her mum foster for ARC (Animal Rescue and Care). This is one of a few types of hutches which we use for our foster buns, the hutch would be required for future foster buns ;) These buns are neutered and have started their vaccinations. Emily would be able to confirm if they have completed them. It comes from Ryedale who make super hutches, whilst they are expensive they will last and you get lots of different options when you order them which is realy great inlcuding shutters for night time use.

Edit : The hutch is this one http://www.rehutches.com/triplehutch07.htm

The buns are all spayed but have not completed vaccinations yet! We will get it done! The hutches from Ryedale are excellent and so is their service. You can also get really good bolts added onto doors which we have with our new double storey ones but not the triple hutch as that was made and bought a couple of years ago and they have just started doing the bolts recently. We have the night shutters which are Okay! Sorry hutch does not come with them as Janice said we need it for future foster bunnies!

I just can't BELIEVE that no one has jumped at the chance to have a large already bonded group.....especially as they are all SO gorgeous!!!!!:cry: :cry: :cry:

Have these lovely bunnies found a home yet? I can't have them :( but I hope they have/will have a lovely home :wave:

Someone....:roll: :wave:

This group are so lovely and even sleep together, so are close friends (family), so we really do not want to split them into two pairs.
They are so lovely but had no suitable enquires as yet!
Anyone have a spare shed to accomadate them in or a nice big house for them to live indoors as they would be ideal for either! Or the hutch shown in the pics is a good size for them which can be bought on ryedale hutches!

damn damn damn.... i want every bunny on here how can anyone not want a group of bonded bunnies?!! sooooo cute! wish i could :( still hope find a new good home soon xxxxx

Back