• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

strange question?

kimd6200

Banned
hi all i know this might be a strange question but can english lops go in 2 storey hutchs?someone has told me they cant because of their ears?he goes in a run in the garden if its not too cold cuz he gets cold easy.want get him a bigger hutch so do i get him one thats 2 stoery or one that has a run attatched at the front?xx

I would imagine they'd step on their ear going up/down stairs, which could result in a nasty accident, so I'd keep them on a level - how about a kid's playhouse?

he is an english lop.yea was thinking of a playhouse.do you attach a run to the front?never seen rabits in a playhouse.does anyone have any pics?x

This is one of mine its now got a shelf in it with carpet on it to keep their bums warm!!!Boomer,Sparrow and Taylor live in here.

P4060103.jpg

This is the other one now with a wicked dog kennel in it and a shelf with carpet too.Alan and Michael live in here.
alanmikehouse.jpg

wow their ace!are the little tykes plastic ones any good?i was going to get one of those n attach a run to it?x

My little trio live in a wendy house with a fixed run on the front.
I would have thought the Little Tikes plastic ones are too small, insecure, and very hard to seal against the elements. It would also be difficult to fix a run to.
For what you'd pay for a little tikes one I reckon you'd be better off with a wooden wendy house, aor a good hutch and run:D
2007_0904Image0015.jpg

Back