• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A big Boy!!

hunnybun

Mama Doe
This big lad is on my waiting list, he weighs over a stone! what is he?? :lol: I have had French lops in the rescue before but he is bigger! he is very handsome :D he is 2 years old.

Giantlop.jpg

Giantlop2.jpg

ImportedPhotos00078.jpg

Awww he's fantastic :p Must eat a bale of hay a week though - more like looking after a small pony :shock:

yeah but a bloomin big one :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: There are some that are bigger and there is no real limit to a frenchie weight, at least you know at 2 he should of stopped growing:lol: :lol: My OH complains that ours sounds like a horse galloping around the house:lol: :lol:

She is not around much now but Cheryl (bunnyboarding) who used to breed frenchies, hers were massive, and my vet had one and hers was a stone and half as she always used to comment on mine that she didn't think he had stopped growing yet:lol: :lol:

He looks like a Frenchie to me - adults can weigh up to 16lbs, with the average being around 13-15lbs. My Bigwig is 13 1/2 lbs :D . Amber was 14 3/4 lbs. Your boy is stunning by the way:love:

wished my camera wasnt broken.....my willows a frenchie and although she weighs 6kg shes massive with it.shed give yours a run for his money i can assure you..and shes only 10 months old!!:shock:

last night i thought of a name change..a hurrican maybe cos she leaves a trail of devastation wherever she goes!!:lol: no i mean one where no one got killed im not that nasty! just with her size and speed nothings safe anymore!!

wished my camera wasnt broken.....my willows a frenchie and although she weighs 6kg shes massive with it.shed give yours a run for his money i can assure you..and shes only 10 months old!!:shock:

last night i thought of a name change..a hurrican maybe cos she leaves a trail of devastation wherever she goes!!:lol: no i mean one where no one got killed im not that nasty! just with her size and speed nothings safe anymore!!

He is over 6kg!! what a boy :lol: it will cost me fortune to have him castrated!! :lol:

He is sooooooo gorgeous:love: :love: One day I hope to have a big boy like him. Hoping I'm not going to have to wait to long.

When will you be getting him Hunnybun?

He is over 6kg!! what a boy :lol: it will cost me fortune to have him castrated!! :lol:

It shouldn't do Kareen, I was charged the normal price of a rabbit castration but, at his post op check 3 days later, the vet weighed him and did say he had lost quite a few ounce's but that was to be expected due to the size of the knackers that came off:lol: he soon put the weight back on though:D

Have to admit, they were huge but then I have seen a rabbit that the owner had claimed as being female and it was sooooo obvious that he wa male, I did't even have to flip him over to have a look:shock: :lol: I don't know how they can miss those tennis balls dragging on the floor:shock: :lol: :lol:

My Frenchie doe Daisy is a BIG girl as well......she also weighs well over a stone!!!:shock: :D

This boy is SO handsome!!!!!:D :D :D

Back