• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Homecheck today!! U/D I GOT MY RABBITS!!!!

Im sure it will be fine :D I was so nervous before mine but it was more like a chance to talk about my bunnies when they arrived :lol:

I am SO excited!! I gave you a ring earlier, but there was no answer, and I didn't want to pester - I'm trying to learn to be patient (my impatience was commented on twice at work on friday :oops: :oops: )

ooooh what bunnies you getting from Jill?

Hopefully Candy:
Candyj.jpg

and Henry:
rabbit_8772.jpg

Candy is just such a cutey, and she'd be best as a house bunny cos she's had flystrike twice, and had a nasty genital infection that's left her badly scarred :shock: :shock: And I'm hoping Henry will bond with her, cos they'd be a gorgeous pair!

I don't think you were at all silly to feel nervous.

I'm (supervising/pestering) my other half to finish the hutch/run and I'm really nervous about someone coming round.

So I'm really pleased for you that it all went well. You must be so excited.:wave:

Candy :love: :love:

I've never had to have a home check before but I'd be nervous as well. Hope you get your bunnies soon :D

Back