• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Dill And Willow.in A New Home At Last

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
Little Dill and Willow finally went to a wondeful new home today:D
pairsDillwillow.jpg

They had been with us for 9 months!:shock:

The say a HUGE thank you to Auntie Faye for being such a great foster mum for soooo long..they will miss you lots but I'm sure will be well cared for in their new pad! They were eating happily when I left....their new mum and dad loved them on sight:D

That is FANTASTIC news!!!!!:D :D

They are SUCH a lovely little pair.....they really deserved this new forever home after their long wait!!!:love: :love:

That is fantastic, well done Jill! after so long, that's all 4 gone then because Alice and Heidi, the two I had from that woman, have gone to their new homes, and all of Heidi's babies have been homed too...........job well done!

Hi all,

Dill and Willow are settling in well - they've nearly got us trained now ;) They seem to enjoy going out in the run - lots of bouncing and a few binkies. although I have a suspicion that Dill is always on the lookout for an escape route......

Thanks Jill & Faye - they're lovely buns :)

Kate

Back