• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I need a new hutch... budget of £100!

loobie_lou

Mama Doe
Hey all,

I'm looking for a new hutch for my mini lop, Kitt, which as hopefully got a run attached.

Can anyone recommend any hutches online?

Thanks,

Lou

Hey, thank you both =]

Slight problem, I already have one of these... but my yard is small and I've measured it and it couldn't fit another one =[

xx

what size could you fit, how about a five foot hutch? not sure where theres one but I'll have quick look.

*edt* can't find anything suitable right now (might be because I'm half asleep), if your still looking tomorrow, I'll have another look.

vikki:wave:

Last edited:
hi there is a bloke on preloved who builds hutchs.they are tongued and grooved and look realy good.hes got a 6ft,4ft,3ft with run at bottom for 120 pounds and he delivers free!xxx:)

I would highly recomend Happy Hutch, we spent the morning there a couple of weeks ago picking up our 6x3x2 hutches. Graham the Director is really nice, Tom is fantastic and very knowledgeable and the lads that make the hutches are so helpful. We even had a look around the warehouse at the other hutches and runs they make and housing for other pets. We are more than happy with the hutches they made for us and great value too:D

:D

Are you selling yours or giving it away

Giving it away, but it's really only suitable for guineapigs as it's only 15" head height. I offered it to looby as an emergency if she had nothing else for her bunny. I've started a thread in General Chat with a piccie of it on if it's of use to anyone on RU :)

Back