• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Is it Snugglesafe weather???

loobie_lou

Mama Doe
Just needing to know for Jamie as he's now a single bun :(

I've been sat in the kitchen and I heard him thumping about 7 times, so I went out to him but I can't see what the problem was... Im wondering if he was too cold possibly?

Reserve the snugglesafe for frosty nights. If you've plenty of hay in his hutch he'll be warm enough at the moment. The thumping is usually in response to a noise or the sight of something that's spooked him.

Yep i think so, i have been using the snugglesafe all this week for Lily and Charlie, its so cold, i do worry about them being warm enough, When i put the snugglesafe in the shed Charlie always sits with his front paws on it :roll:
Lily dosent like it though and seems to prefer the cold:roll:

I think I'll go by Hilda's advice, with her being close to the NW and all :) thank you both though.

I covered Jamie up though and it's really quiet outside, so I don't know what could have spooked him... nevermind. He's with me in the kitchen at the moment - it's FREEZING in here, lol, and he seems a bit more happier than he has been of late.

Back