• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My Precious Boy Boblets

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
I hope with all my heart that John-Boy and Little Bill will not be affected by the condition that took the lives of their 3 sisters :cry:

Here is John-Boy

Picture1292.jpg

and this is Little Bill

Picture1291.jpg

and the boys together

Picture1298.jpg

Janex

Fingers crossed they stay healthy, they are lovely boys. I love the fact that little bill is the only lop of his family, he just had to be different didn't he?

vikki:wave:

he just had to be different didn't he?

vikki:wave:

Yes, he was 'different' from the very start ! When he was just a couple of weeks old I thought his 'differentness' meant he was poorly. But infact he is just a very dippy Boblet :lol: Life is one big puzzle that Little Bill cant quite work out, bless him!!

Janex

AWw they are lovely Jane:D how cute are them little lop ears :love: lets hope these two boys are very special and dont have any problems.... come on boys....
Jane they look very good, weldone on doing a great job with them xxx

They look so gorgeous together, looking lovingly up at their bunny mummy! Well done Jane, sending healthy vibes for the boys....:love:

They are SUCH a handsome pair of boys!!!!!:love: :love:

Sending tons and tons and TONS of 'Stay Well' vibes to these very special boys!!!!! XXXXX

Back