• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Piglets at 3 weeks old!

CottonMather

Warren Veteran
The babies are now 3 weeks old and as such, it is time for the boys to be separated...:( I'm going to keep the 3 boys inside so that they get plenty of attention and stay nice and warm :D

Helen with her 5
a1-1.jpg

the 5 babies
a2-1.jpg

Chievo (f)
a5.jpg

Ravenna (m)
a4.jpg

Lecce (m)
a3.jpg

Vicenza (f)
a7.jpg

Piacenza (f)
a6.jpg

Hebe and her 3 (there are 3 there - honest!)
a8.jpg

the 3
a12.jpg

Juventus (m)
a10.jpg

Atalanta (f)
a9.jpg

Palermo (f)
a11.jpg

They're all big balls of fulff now - I can't believe how much they've all grown! :D

Is someone an italian football fan?? I used to live in Palermo when I lived in Sicily - is that a good enough reason to adopt one I wonder????

They are so cute:love:

Awwwwww they are all soooooooo :love: but Chievo and Ravenna are :love: :love: :love: squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!! (over excited again :roll: )

Aww Faye they are sooo scrummy :love: they have grown so much. Merlot is two weeks old tomorrow - time has flown by so fast. I am 99.9% certain Merlot is a litle girl.

Aww Faye they are sooo scrummy :love: they have grown so much. Merlot is two weeks old tomorrow - time has flown by so fast. I am 99.9% certain Merlot is a litle girl.

I know - time has flown! :D I'm pleased for you and Catalina that Merlot looks to be a girl - that would be brilliant for them both! :D

I was lucky enough to hold these scrummy pigs on Saturday:D gorgeous..and Faye is keeping the little curly boy and we have homes for 2 girls and 2 boys..so ....3 left..anyone here for a little piggie!:D

and Karen so pleased it looks like Merlot is a girl as Catalina and her can stay together and be rehomed as a pair...aww..so cute:D

SQUEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

OMG they are just the cutest little balls of fluffiness! I absolutely ADORE Ravenna!!

AMETHYST

Back