• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Drawings of bunnies

ZakuraRabbit

Mama Doe
Anyone else here and artist?
Here's a thread to post drawings of your (or any other) bunnies:)
I love drawing, particularly Zakura:D So here we go.
Bynnyhybrids-Usagi.png

This is me (as "the Usagi", a mix of a racoon and a rabbitXD) with my lovelies, Sasuke, Zakura and Temari the hamster (on my/Usagi's head)
InfoZakuratheKillerRabbit.png

A little "Info-sheet" about Zakura
Kanin.png

My laptop, "Rabbit" in animal-form:lol: Drawn alongside my wireless mouse.

And two pictures I drew over a photograph:D
Zakuraeatingbanana.png

Zakuramedstreker.png

They're really good! Doesn't Usagi mean rabbit in Japanese? :-D

Yup:3 My nick on Deviantart is actually Usagi-Zakura (which is why many of my pictures say Usagi-Zakura) which pretty much means ZakuraRabbit in japanese:lol: Zakura/Sakura is japanese too, for cherry blossom. That's why Zakura has a cherry blossom on her left ear when I draw her.

Those are great! I love the little mouse with fangs :lol:

Here are a couple of my sketches:

sphynx.jpg
reachingup2.jpg
halfmast.jpg
curiosity.gif

Tam

aww tamsin they look really good! i like the one of the bunny looking like its trying to look over a fence, very peter rabbit!

i would love someone to illustrate my story i made, about marley, would make him come to life

Nice artwork! I take it you're a naruto fan too :p
I just drew my Luna, since i got a new batch of Graphite pencils and a new pad.. so put it too good use! I need rabbit practice anyway!
photo.jpg

I'll have to do some more cartoonic CG stuff of them too.

Wow! :shock: :thumb: Please could you tell me how you colour them that well? Is it Photoshop and if so how do you do it (I can never get mine looking that good!)?

AMETHYST

Back