• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

First bunny kiss

drboo

Mama Doe
Yippee - today I had my first bunny kiss ever, from my foster girly Gypsy. Unfortunately, I think it was chocolate induced as I had just eaten a Minstrel :lol: . Oh well, I'll take it where I can get it :lol:

(PS.do bunnies like chocolate? And don't worry, I am not about to feed them any :) )

Awww she is such a sweetie. Shame its no good for them as it would sure help bulk her up :lol:

They tend to like anything thats sweet tasting so I would say chances are they would love it.

Bunny kisses are lovely:love:

I get them all the time from choci and some from lily. But Theo prefers to bite.

Choci loves the smell of chocolate:lol: mind you he has also taken a liking to smokey bacon crisps too:lol:

vikki:D

Bunny kisses are lovely. My two previous buns Gracie and Harvey used to smother me with them. Not had one yet from Bella or Tarquin but I live in hope. They make you feel very special. Rebec.

Midnight gives me kisses every morning!
I go out to see her about 7am and I open the door, then she gives me a kiss and starts the daily gallop round the garden!

yup :D bunny kisses!
it means they really trust you and love you (like a really friendly hello between old friends in bunny world)

awwwwww!!! that's so cool. they jump on my lap and kiss my cheek and then just sit there for a few seconds, then hop off. I thought it was because they were using me a climbing frame to get out of the run.

no it means they are like WE LOVE YOU! (can we have more pellets now?)
lol jokes :lol:
give them a bit of luvvin back like a nice stroke or a "good bunny"!

ok. i stroke them when they are on my lap and they seem to relax and be happy. then they hop off to eat grass. :lol: thanks. That's given me loads more confidence with them.

:D no prob.
they certianly live how bunnys should be! being able to have a human friend, yet the freedom to munch like bunnies do whenever they want!
You sound like a good bunny owner!

aww!! thanks. i always want the best for them but sometimes, I feel like I'm not. great to hear it from such a good bunny owner such as yourself. :D

its not just me, my dad, mum and sister help me!
my dad builds for her and gives her cuddles when I'm not there, then my mum gives her a stroke and laughs when she dances round her feet when she puts out the washing! then my sister cares for the piggies and because she worked in a vets for a year helps with health care.
I do the messy bits like mucking out, vets visits, organising to see potential partners for her (only 2 weeks away! :D) and of corse all the cuddles and training! she knows her name, nim nims (food), and hobnobs (she loves the odd crum of those yummy biccies!).
so she is a lucky girl with an animal mad family!

Back