• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Allen and Page Pellets

I buy a 20kg sack for £6.90 from the Corn Stores in Redditch:D
All my bunnies have been weaned onto these since Lou at Hopper Haven recommended them, and all the bunnies I adopted from there were already on them too!

None of them have excess caecotrophs (sp) and so far (touches wood frantically) no tummy troubles:D

Thanks my bun is on rabbit mix at the moment I did think to change her to pellets because i saw somewhere that rabbits can sometimes pick out the bits that they like and leave the bits that are probably best for them but in the case of Georgie her bowl is usually empty the next morning so I don't know whether to just keep on the mix seeing as she is eating all of it and there is a store near me that supplies it it big bags

Esther x

We keep some A&P in stock for some of the rabbits and they all seem to thrive on them. They are one of the best value for money pellets you can buy.

I have 5 bunnies and 4 out of 5 eat it, Timmy my little nethie is the only one who doesnt he has excel for junior and dwarf rabbits. Hes a bit of a fussy picky eater, he has eaten it in the past but doesnt clean his bowl like he does with the excel, as for the other 4 they all love it and I buy 20kg sacks from a farm for £7.35 which lasts them about 3 months or more.

I would definatly reccommend it:D

Back