• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bye Bye Ruffin & Scarlet U/D and now Guiness :)

Sooz

Wise Old Thumper
Ruffin our current longest resident with two failed bondings behind her has just left for her new forever home as a single free range house bunny.

Im gonna miss the cheeky little girly :(

16-08-07_2143.jpg

16-08-07_2141-1.jpg

Good luck in your new home sweety :wave:

Last edited:
Awwww :D I dream of one day having a single house bunny - doubt I have the self-control though :rolleyes:

:lol: They dont really have a choice now....if they get another bunny she will try to EAT it :roll: Dont let the pic of her and Mabel 'kissing' fool you like it did me!!

Ruffin our current longest resident with two failed bondings behind her has just left for her new forever home as a single free range house bunny.

Im gonna miss the cheeky little girly :(
This is excellent news! She is a beautiful bun. Her new family is lucky to have such a wonderful new addition.

I know you'll miss her, but no sad faces allowed. She now has a forever home and you now have room to help out another bun in need.

More good news....Scarlet has just left with her new boy bunny Neville :D

We now have space for the two girlies arriving tommorrow.....evicted by their owners to make room for a new puppy :( in the hutch :censored: .....

More good news....Scarlet has just left with her new boy bunny Neville :D

We now have space for the two girlies arriving tommorrow.....evicted by their owners to make room for a new puppy :( in the hutch :censored: .....

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Oh what good news - Ruffin is so cute. You do such a great job Sooz.

Poor little girly bunnies - being evicted for a puppy :( :evil: At least they found there way to you x

So glad Ruffin and Scarlet have gone to their lovely new homes - little sweeties. Poor girlies - hope it doesn't take long to find lovely homes for them. Tarquin sends you bunny hugs. The little tinker found his and Bell's new oat hay last night. He chewed a hole in the bottom of the bag and I found him sitting in a huge pile of it munching away. Rebec xx

So glad Ruffin and Scarlet have gone to their lovely new homes - little sweeties. Poor girlies - hope it doesn't take long to find lovely homes for them. Tarquin sends you bunny hugs. The little tinker found his and Bell's new oat hay last night. He chewed a hole in the bottom of the bag and I found him sitting in a huge pile of it munching away. Rebec xx

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Do you want to swop him for Guiness before tomorrow??? I dont think anyone would notice ;) :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Do you want to swop him for Guiness before tomorrow??? I dont think anyone would notice ;) :lol: :lol: :lol:

Errm - let me have a think ... No thanks!!! Love him too much. He has started to come and back-flip next to me and lays there with dreamy eyes having his nose rubbed and ears stroked. Then he jumps up and binkies round. I'm hoping it won't be long before he honours me with a bunny kiss. Think there's a competition going on between him and Bell to see who can get up to the most mischief. It's very close but I think he's winning at the moment. Last night I had to dig him out from under the desk - looks like I need to review the bunny defences again! Wish I could have had Guiness too but I know my limits and very happy and entertained with my two live-wires. Glad he's reserved - didn't think it would take long. Hope Izzy finds a nice home too when she's ready. Rebec xx

Last edited:
Guiness has just left for his new home :D

He is going to be one spoilt little house bunny!

The two Girlies have just arrived and they are beautiful and in really good shape. Just got to decide names for them now.

Back