• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Can we spare a thought for Jane.

Have just caught up with Rainbow Bridge and realised Jane has lost 3 boblets in as many days. Can we all spare a thought for Jane and let her know we are thinking of her in what must be a horrible time. Jane you worked so hard with those gorgeous buns, it really isn't fair.
Take care, we are all here to support you.
X Jess

I agree!! Jane is someone I admire, as she puts her buns first and researches their care etc.. and I am so sorry for you Jane, you really don't deserve this... the only consolation is you gave the girlie boblets extremely great care and a fabulous life even if fate decided it was too short:cry: :cry:
Take care Jane, thinking of you and the bunnies..

cant really find teh words to describe how much i feel for you at theis moment in time... thinking of you hun and i just wanted to point out that your a great bun mum and each and every rabbit who have lived with you have been the luckiest ones if i was a rabbit i wouldnt have thought twice about packing my backs and moving in with you.

spare a thought for jane.

You are in my thoughts Jane:cry: I have only just caught up with this thread and found out about
the sad demise of 3 of the Boblets:cry:
Two of my grandchildren were born with pyloris stenosis:cry: both had to have surgery to enlarge the stomach muscle as they were having projectile vomiting:cry: as rabbits are unable to be sick i dread to think how awful this must have been for them :cry: apparently it runs in families (my son-in-law has step twin brothers who also had this condition) so i would get the other remaining buns examined too:cry:
Take care of yourself and try to get some sleep:)
shanX

Definitely in my thoughts. :(

Don't mean to be awkward but can we please merge some threads if possible?

We all know that there is nothing we can say that will make you feel better Jane, but just know we are all sending the biggest supportive vibes we can muster!

It is such a shame, but is it not only Nellie and Peggy-sue out of the boblets and then her other bun which was not a boblet?

Anyway whatever it is Jane i am thinking of you so much and i just cant describe how much i feel for you right now. You are doing such a fantastic job though and deserve every thought right now.

Luv Hayley, Pringle, Benji, Patch and rest of family xxxx

Hayley.....sadly this morning little Bree Boblet...the third girlie Boblet....went to join her two sisters at the Bridge.:cry: :cry: :cry: This is in addition to the other bun that Jane lost this week.:cry: :cry:

Jane, you are in my thoughts at this difficult time, I can only imagine what you are going through losing 3 boblets in one week, as well as Meg and nearly losing bobbie.

I pray that you don't lose another rabbit for some time, but with the large amount you have, death or illness is a real problem. Keep strong, we are all here for you. You do a great job:thumb:

Big Hugz

vikki

:cry: :cry: :cry: This is so sad.... i have tears running down my face.... WHY IS THER WORLD SO DARN CRUEL :evil: :evil: :evil:

Binky free four bunnies, you will all be truly missed :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

No matter how many threads are dedicated to this, I will write in all of them to let Jane know she is in my thoughts :cry: :cry: :cry:

i couldn't agree more, jane thanku for ur wonderful support to us all when we have lost our beloved animals, friends and family...you are almost always one of the first to post your kind words in rainbow bridge....

i hope you are ok sweetie, thinking of u xxx

I really don't know what to say, because I'm never very good at this.
But Jane, you loved and cared for those little bunnies like noone else could. You're an amazing person and I'm sure every bunny you've ever cared for sadly lost will always think about you over at the bridge and I'm sure they'd all want to be back with you just for one more cuddle.

Thinking of you xx

Made myself cry now :cry:

I am genuinely shocked and saddened to hear all this terrible news and I just wanted to say that I really respect the care and attention you give all your buns, and the advice you provide for so many of us. Keep being strong Jane, my thoughts like many are with you.

Words don't seem to mean anything at times like this but just wanted to say how sorry I am and that I am thinking of you Jane :(

Again I am so sorry Jane.

Love as always, and admiration for the job you do with your much adored buns, please, please keep up the good work....
xx

Back