• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Saxon's progress - U/D

Tank's_Mum

Warren Scout
Considering he's only been with us since Wednesday, I think we're making quite a lot of headway with Saxon. He's currently lying at my feet, on his back washing his paws - I've never seen anything so cute. I daren't move to get the camera, but I'll get a pic of this sometime soon. He's far more interested in sniffing hands, is happy to climb over us if we don't move and has accepted quite a few treats now. He still goes nuts if your hand goes anywhere near his ribs, even if it's him who's moved against you - and I'm now wondering if maybe he was roughly handled by a kid or something? The freaking is quite bizarre still considering he's more than happy to let me inspect his teeth, ears and eyes (and I mean really doesn't mind). Haven't been able to check his bum or feet yet for obvious reasons and haven't tried as I don't want to stress him out. Still, things are more than looking up and I just wanted to share with you guys :D

**OMG, OMG, OMG - I've just had my first kiss from him! :D :D **

Last edited:
Awww bless him. Its amazing what a bit of one to one attention can do for a rabbit. I have had a bunny in the past who couldnt bear to have his ears touched....all my other have LOVED ear rubs but he turned into a quivering wreck, I think he was icked up by them. I never managed to resolve it but he now lives with Morrigan1981 and Jenny....not sure if she has managed to helpd him loose his fear.

Back