• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Best Binkey Competition!

Teal'c

Alpha Buck
I have tried and tried and tried to get pics of Teal'c and Teyla mid-binkey, but so far no luck.

I figured I'd start a thread where we can all post great pics of binkying buns, so on your mark, get set, GO!

I know...isn't it frustrating? I do try though...I lay on the floor, get the camera ready, let the bunny out, and never catch a single binkey. :(

I can never manage to catch them EITHER!:( My camera just doesn't function fast enough....it has to focus first before the shutter clicks, and by that time it's too late!!!:evil:

2007_0424059.jpg

2007_0424058.jpg

firsdt one is mr sniffs
second is moo moo

o/h sat hours on the cold floor waiting to get one :lol: :lol: :lol:

What fab pics!:D Love binky buns, they are brilliant. I think Jeremy posted a bit of vid with one of his buns doing a binky I'll try and find the link.

Nibbles does the funniest binkys. She really takes herself by surprise and pulls such a funny face. She does "half binkys" too, where its just her front that skips, her bum stays put! She's been known to binky into walls too.

We're waiting for the day she does a back flip

Back