• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Puppy's Bunnies plus wild bunny photos

Werepuppy

Young Bun
Thought since i joined i'd share some photos of my bunnies (and some of my other pets ^^)

DSCF4283.jpg

Silver playing peek-a-boo behind the plant pot!

DSCF4304.jpg

Luna and Silver curled up together.
DSCF4322.jpg

Also got a clip up on youtube of Luna doing happy bunny jumps!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IFvrkul1zEA

Other pets:
IMGP0455.jpg

My neko! Gorgeous silver tabby ^^
PIC000024.jpg

All our indoor cats: from front to back; Dibble, Leo, Neko and Baybee.
PIC000192.jpg

Our border collie Sylvia, and little Sheltie Tina.

Wild bunnies!
Low quality shots from mobile phone (Taken at Lancaster University Campus)
14052007458.jpg

05062007686.jpg

These ones are better quality! Taken with my proper camera ^^
n573560592_615390_2840.jpg

n573560592_615391_3068.jpg

Luna and Silver are gorgeous and all your animals look very happy.

The wild bun pics are great, they actually look quite chilled.

Rabswood

Luna and Silver are gorgeous and all your animals look very happy.

The wild bun pics are great, they actually look quite chilled.

Rabswood

They were VERY chilled out! I used to say hello to them on the way to lectures. When it was really warm they'd be lounging about like that. I'd say they're very tame, could get really close to them before they'd start getting nervous (about a metre or so)

Can I ask, where did you get Neko from? He is the spitting image of my cat Eartha - she was rescued from the road where her mother had been killed :cry: . I shall try and post a photo tomorrow (or should that be later today :lol: ).

Can I ask, where did you get Neko from? He is the spitting image of my cat Eartha - she was rescued from the road where her mother had been killed :cry: . I shall try and post a photo tomorrow (or should that be later today :lol: ).

We got him from a Rescue Center as a kitten, along with his brother Leo. They were such gorgeous kittens...
IMG_1910.jpg

IMG_1862.jpg

IMG_1902.jpg

Back