• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Doess My Bunny Need Castrating?

nixxy83

Young Bun
Hi Guys n Girls,

Just a quick question, my little man has now grown in to a big rabbit, and his behaviour seems to have changed.

He is still loving and gives cuddles, but he scratches at myself alot and likes to scratch everything in sight, i thought this might be because he wants to put his sent on things but he doesnt do anything.

He has also become norty biting but only if he wants something or wants to do something and you stop him from doing it?

Should I get him castrated or is it just his male hormones?

Any help would be much appreciated

You are prob best getting him castrated for many reasons, it maybe does have a lot to do with his hormones but when he gets castrated they will calm down a lot xx

My bun was like that (and a little bit more frisky) so we had him neutered and he is so much steadier now - still has a fantastic and very crazy personality but is very loving and calm and good natured and just absolutely gorgeous!!!!!:D

Thanks for all your advice, think I will have to take him to the vets and have him done then, as he is just being naughty all the time and he is a house rabbit so would like to protect my house and furniture.

Back