• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ollie

Kezza30

Warren Veteran
Ollies the hamster i go today from my neighbour who took it from someone else, she asked if i wanted to take her and since my mamdidn't say no we did :)

Showing off her red and brown eye.

DSCF0341.jpg

DSCF0344.jpg

DSCF0346.jpg

DSCF0349.jpg

DSCF0350.jpg

Showing off how friendly she is,she loves cuddles and yes that is me, lol ;D

DSCF0353.jpg

and this is where shelives but i plan on changing it, adding a few more toys and putting my spare rolly jumbo in :)

DSCF0340.jpg

So aint she lovely

Awww, she is LOVELY! :D She looks JUST like a hammie my youngest daughter had who was called Mollie!

I just LOVE her nice big house!!!!!:D Lucky hammie!!!!!

Thanks i was going to change her cage but changed my mind, it's fun watching her jump up and down the ledges:lol: Though i've given her a syrian sized wheel which she's running on now, bless.

Aww all your hammies are cute Woodlouse on your site :love:

That takes my hamster count to 11 just on there own, i do love hamsters:D

aww she is beautiful :love: :love: love her eyes really brings back memories of my 1 red 1 brown eyed Hammy god i miss her :( love her cage to no doubt that will be full with toys before long ;) your hammys are nothing but spoilt!

Lol yes she'll have more toys soon. You should see how big the pile is when i ahve all there toys together it's pretty big:lol: I'm goingto get her a better cage to, one withlevels still cos she like them but with a bigger base it's not very big or pratical to put many toys in:)

Back