• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

This is awful

OMFG that is disgusting i cant help but feel sick when i see things like this :cry: :cry: how can anyone put any kind of animal in that my heart truelly goes out to the poor buns who have been and probably will be placed in them :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

that's just heartbreaking when you know how bright and active bunnies are - you wouldn't put cats in something like that would you - what is wrong with people! :evil: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Is disgusting. I have emailed her via ebay telling her it is a hideous contraption and no animals should be kept in it etc.

Someone should bid on it, and then say they made a mistake, just so no one else buys it.

Someone did that a while back on some breeding cages and then told seller after the auction that she'd put the wrong amount in.

Back