• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Can anyone help please?!!

Spacegirl

Mama Doe
Someone has contacted me saying a pet shop near them has three rabbits that they want to "give away" as there is no interest in them. There are two does - one aged 6 months and one 18months-2 years who was strangly kept "out the back" but he assures us it was not used for breeding :? Also a buck aged 6 months. The younger doe is also said to be nervous and agressive.
Needless to say none are neutered/speyed.
Can any rescue or fosterer help by taking any of them in? I could manage 2 of them but 3 will really be stretching it.

I would really appreciate it if anyone could help.
I am in Kent (near Canterbury) but could travel some way (but not huge distances).

She has said she will collect them tommorrow so its kind of urgent!!

Last edited:
maybe i could foster one for a bit for you? i dont have a big hutch at the moment. would have to live indoors and be let out for a run for now. would this be an issue? mayb pm me? im other side of london in langley near slough but i drive and am off work for 6 days(work shifts)

Thanks you for the offer.
To be clear, anyone taking one of these would need to be willing to either rehome it themselves or to find a rescue place for them when one becomes available, As I am not a rescue I unfortunatley just don't have the space or funds to rehome them all myself. The rabbits are not vaccinated or speyed/neutered.
If you are still interested then please ler me know :D

would love to help these buns out but cant afford to be speying or neutering, but if someone near west london wants to take them on or even one i would help with transport. i could mind them until someone had a home set up for them also if nearer me than canterbury,?

I would foster one until a place in a rescue was free but I'm too far away.
Can anyone help?

Rabswood

Hi

I will offer rescue back up for two of these rabbits if its not too far and there is an available fosterer. I am rehoming 3 rabbits this weekend but have four due to come in....however new cages are arriving so may have room in one to two weeks???

can anyone help please !!!!!

this is now sorted :) the bunnies are not to far from me and are coming in this afternoon hopefully !!!!!

Back