• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My rabbits never relax!!

DDD

Mama Doe
I see pics of other peoples rabbits and they are relaxing and lying down. my two never keep still, only sit up if they are going to sit for about 5mins at a time. When they are older wil they relax, and will this do them any harm? ive never seen them flop. In their hutch they are always eating, in their run, they have shelter but just run about like man men all the time. will they calm down?!!!

Smudge (black Nethie) loves to lie around but Daisy never seems as though she likes to relax and they are both 3 years old.

mine have never completely flopped out like some buns on here but they do flop(with their back legs out to the side). Mine are only 11 weeks old and I've only had them two weeks so hopefully, they'll completely flop out soon. :D

I am sure that the longer you have them, and the more they settle in, the more relaxed they will become. Getting older should help them too.....youngsters can be REALLY manic!!!:roll: :lol:

Back