• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Do I put all 4 in a carrier????

TheGaffer

Mama Doe
My newly bonded 4 are at the vets tommorrow for their Myxo vaccs.

Shall I put them in a carrier all together? I've got a big one that they'd all fit in.

They're still having the odd scrap occasionlly. I've rushed upstairs 3 times today because I heard scuffling. All looked at me innocently when I opened the door though!!:roll: :lol:

Do you think it might actually help their bond to travel together or should I split them into 2 pairs???

Nicola

If they fit in and you are strong enough to carry them, I'd put them all in the same carrier. I transport mine in two pairs, because they are quite heavy. Sunnie goes for her VHD jab tomorrow, and I will only take Luna along, the other two stay at home.

Take them all. maybe in future you can jut take a pair but I wouldnt risk it this early on.

Thats gonna be one heavy carrier!

:lol: I know!

I'll add up the weight: Moonshine is 2kg, Flopsy is 3.5kg, Dudley will be weighed tommorrow but I'd guess he's around 1.8kg and Smudge will be weighed tommorrow aswell and she's smaller so I'd guess 1.5kg

=8.8kg of bunny :shock: :shock:

:lol: :lol:

Well I won't be carrying it!

I think Lily weighs nearly that on her own :shock:

Nev the frenchie and Scarlet weigh a tonne too.....she is bigger than him but he weighs more, struggled to carry them to a run this morning!

:lol: I know!

I'll add up the weight: Moonshine is 2kg, Flopsy is 3.5kg, Dudley will be weighed tommorrow but I'd guess he's around 1.8kg and Smudge will be weighed tommorrow aswell and she's smaller so I'd guess 1.5kg

=8.8kg of bunny :shock: :shock:

:lol: :lol:

Well I won't be carrying it!

We had this problem with our 3 ickle bunnies....so instead of buying a huge Travel Box, we brought a Bunnie Buggy....works really well. not sure its big enough for more than 3 tho'

I've seen these really cool pet buggy's on ebay. My hubby thinks there sad and won't let me get one though:( I might get one anyway!!:lol:

I've got the big carrier out this morning and I can hardly shift it it's so heavy. And thats without the 8.8kg of bunny!!! And I don't think it will fit in the back of the car, so I'll probably have to take them in 2 carriers.

Which 2 should go in each carrier? The previously bonded pairs together or shall I mix them up?

Nicola

Back