• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I Miss Pringle....

Pringle

Warren Veteran
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: I know this sounds REALLY stupid but i really miss Pringle :cry: ...

He only went back outside at dinner time but i really miss him:cry: i go out to see him and he is jumping up to see me, coming right up to me:cry: .... When he was inside for the past two days he was so cuddly and just loving :cry: now i feel hes lonely.....and me :cry: .....I miss Pringle... sorry if it sounds sad:cry:

DSC01433.jpg

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Well he could come indoors until the weekend yeh but then i wonder what he feels, he might really enjoy just being out in his home :cry: .... My sister and her fiance are movng out within the next two weeks so their would be room for Pringle but its the thought again, does he prefer outside :cry: ... wish bunnies could speak... but i really miss him, sounds so silly but i do!!!

Awwww :( I think you've bonded :?

We were always really close and he always comes and see's me when im outside and he often comes into my room with me some nights for an hour or so but it was just nice to go upstair and be greeted by him and get a cuddle...:cry:

When I had my rabbits indoors it was obvious they weren't happy - they just used to sit and do nothing even when I let them out - Maa was too scared to even leave the bedroom, and would sit under the bed all day, Tia used to just sit on the same spot of carpet all day, and Benny just used to try and chew his way out of the house :roll: If Pringle seems lively and interested indoors then he's probably happy - and I'm sure he likes your company from the sounds of it :)

When I had my rabbits indoors it was obvious they weren't happy - they just used to sit and do nothing even when I let them out - Maa was too scared to even leave the bedroom, and would sit under the bed all day, Tia used to just sit on the same spot of carpet all day, and Benny just used to try and chew his way out of the house :roll: If Pringle seems lively and interested indoors then he's probably happy - and I'm sure he likes your company from the sounds of it :)

Well any time i opened dog crate he was right out and put his head and paws on me and fell asleep, and this mornign we let him out and he was hopping around the house, he went down stair then came back up stair, jamp on my bed (as i was stil in bed) and then was hopping around on the bed etc. He loves beng in my room as i bring him in some nights and he is so happy and hops around everywhere jumping on and off bed etc, he loves exploring the house. I might get him a girlbun now he is neutered and see if he likes that as he loves attention, if he hears somebody he will be right up at the run bars or his hutch bars waiting for people to speak to him, if mums doing gardening he sits and watches her etc. Like when he escaped and he heard us in kitchen he came and sat and watched us on back door step:? its more his benefit as well as i dont want him to feel lonely.:cry:

Awww he sounds adorable - and seems happier indoors than mine ever were so I guess it's up to you :)

I know how you feel. Believe it or not Choci used to live indoors with me, we really bonded when he was in here. Then I realised he didn't have very much space and mum hated him in the house anyway, he had to go back to his hutch. I cried for days:cry: .

We are still close, but nothing beats having a rabbit with you 24/7. Now he is to be bonded with Lily, I feel like I'm losing him even more:cry: .

But its for the best, he will be happy and I can still cuddle him. And he's still here and I can still see him. Although dark nights/mornings do mean less time out in the garden with them all:roll: .

vikki:)

i often wonder whether my buns are heppier in or out tbh during the day they are lazy little toerags but i often here them out and about at night. if i put them out in the run omn a warm day teegs will wander about a bit but duchess normally wont even come out of the carrier! i think the only way i would ever move them out is if they had a big shed and run so as i dont have time or money for that they can stay as house bunnies where atm i think they are happiest :)

The bunnies that live in the house with me are very happy to do so. They are very active and playful, and downright mischievous! Likewise, the ones who live outside are happiest there. I think it is all down to the individual bunny's personality.:D And I don't think you are sad at ALL......if I had to put my house buns outside, I would FREAK!!!!!:cry: :cry: :cry: Luckily, my hubby has had it deeply instilled in his brain that this is NOT negotiable!!!!!!!!!!:p :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ....

Well i keep going out to him and he just looks at me as if to say "and why am i out here again" :roll: ....Going to bring him in tonight for a play in the house :D he loves doing that! and will get a big cuddle from me... oh poor bun :lol: xx

Aww house bunnies are ace, It sounds as though Pringle loves in indoors :D Tilly-May was a house-bun & when she died it was so empty, and i've been landed with two bunnies who hate it indoors :( Tis poop! Xx

Aww house bunnies are ace, It sounds as though Pringle loves in indoors :D Tilly-May was a house-bun & when she died it was so empty, and i've been landed with two bunnies who hate it indoors :( Tis poop! Xx

AWww :( ...

Well he looks quite grumpy outside now :lol: but im looking atgetting him a friend:D xxxx

Well any time i opened dog crate he was right out and put his head and paws on me and fell asleep, and this mornign we let him out and he was hopping around the house, he went down stair then came back up stair, jamp on my bed (as i was stil in bed) and then was hopping around on the bed etc. He loves beng in my room as i bring him in some nights and he is so happy and hops around everywhere jumping on and off bed etc, he loves exploring the house. I might get him a girlbun now he is neutered and see if he likes that as he loves attention, if he hears somebody he will be right up at the run bars or his hutch bars waiting for people to speak to him, if mums doing gardening he sits and watches her etc. Like when he escaped and he heard us in kitchen he came and sat and watched us on back door step:? its more his benefit as well as i dont want him to feel lonely.:cry:

Aww sounds like Pringle is a real character, a hooman bun as I call them :lol:
could he not live in the house and have long playtimes outside?

Aww I feel your pain, although technically none of our buns are outdoor buns (we live on an old farm and they live in a converted room/greenhouse attached to the house) I'm really enjoying having Remus inside at the moment, he's always loved being inside and last night he fell asleep on my bed and I've never seen him look so content. If I had it my way he would never go back out *plots*

The others I truely believe are much happier having their relative freedom, I think some buns are just fond of a luxurious lifestyle.

I might get him a girlbun now he is neutered and see if he likes that as he loves attention

I highly recommend that. Otus my bunny was pretty aggressive with me, hated being picked up, looked bored being alone. A couple of weeks ago we had him bonded with a lady and they are totally in love, and my word it has changed his personality for the better. he is so loving, jumps around with her, they sleep together wash each other it is lovely to see. It was so the best thing i could have done for him as he seems really happy now.

I totally understand - both me and the husband have said that we could never put the bunnies back outside now after having them indoors!

My 3 are outdoor buns and seem to enjoy it. I bring them in the house for a play when its cold and rainy. Nibbles looks miserable and bored when she's outside, and loves it when I bring her indoors, but Bobby prefers being outside. When he's in, he just sits in one place.

Biscuit's happy wherever, just as long as there's something to play with

Back