• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Minor rant....

Tank's_Mum

Warren Scout
Since bringing Saxon home yesterday, Tank's gone into overdrive around me. He's only recently started chin marking anyway as he's still a baby really, but now Saxon's in the house I can't move for Tank's attentions. If I go near Saxon, Tank charges over and sits on my feet. I've been marked to within an inch of my life, he's spent ages running in rings around me, and yesterday and most of today I received no kisses from him just nips - in fact, I've only just had the first one from him in more than 24 hours and for Tank that's a record. He's usually a very kissy bunny and my OH and dogs have received theirs all day - he never nips my OH either. He's not chasing or being possessive of anyone else, but then I'm the only 'intact' female in the house ;) I think I've got a jealous little romeo on my hands :lol:

.... interesting. o_o; My Barney bunny has recently started to nip (not hard, but it still hurts when it's a bit of a shock), ever since we got Amber... And he was previously very licky. Well, he still is, but he's only recently began nipping.

Back