• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

poor Squidgy

BUBBLES

Mama Doe
we had DooDoo and Squidgy in the shed, which has been split in 2 from a previous issue. However DooDoo has seemed to remember how to jump and has been hurdling the fence. Well yesterday afternoon, she obviously did it again and had a fight with Squidgy.

Well Poor old Squidgy got the worse of it and as a fact we had to rush him to the Vets......Fortunately the injury was clean cut and after a course of Baytril. Squidgy should be fine. but he will be permanently missing part of his ear.

The 3 photos below show Squidgy with his missing part of his ear, and a photo of the missing part, which was found in the shed......

2007_0926001.jpg

2007_0927015.jpg

2007_0927017.jpg

The cut is so clean, the vets actually said it look a professional had done it. fortunately there was hardly any blood..

Squidgy is now spending some recovery time in the house, whilst DooDoo is on Solitary Confinment in the shed.

AWww poor squidgey... to start with i thought the top pic was his two ears together...Jeezo though :shock: ......that looks well bad:shock: xxx

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Poor, poor squidgy!!!!!:(

I am VERY happy to hear that it is really clean and he will be okay, though!!!!!! You would have thought that would have bled REALLY badly!!!!!:shock:

Please give Squidgy huge nose rubs and cuddles for me. XXXXX

Back