• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

cheapest vet bed...ebay?

Pipstrel

Mama Doe
Hi guys,

Is vet bed cheapest on ebay? I'm going to get some and staple it to the walls of the bedroom compartment of the hutch when I get it as the buns have got to go outside :cry: Is this a good idea? thought it might help to keep them warm.

Helen

Sounds like a really good idea.
I have seen them on ross rabbit shop website for about £10? but I think they might be cheaper on ebay.

I recently bought 3 metres of vetbed for £23.50 plus P+P of £6.99 which seemed quite reasonable to me.

I'll try and find a link later

Nicola

i got some off ebay and it was cheap i think its a matter of finding it at the right time - my little tinker tho thinks its to shred i spend so much money on soft beds and vet beds for his comfort and he wrecks them. But i will insisit he has his comfort just wish he would apprceciate it a bit more lol. And its not cuse he is bored as he has a female with him now and lots of toys.

Back