• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Carrot Bowl

drpengie

Wise Old Thumper
Hi :wave:
Whilst reading through some mags I saw a bowl for bunnies which is thick clear plastic with a picture of a carrot on the bottom. It came from an on line shop that sold pet accessories. Looked like a posh shop too with all classy looking items. Unfortunately I didn't go on the site and have now lost the details. :shock:
Has anyone seen this bowl anywhere?
Thanks

Dukes got one bowl like that but with red hearts in it from p@h cost 9.99
hes also got one for when he goes to show its blue porcelen saying prince charming on it got it from squires for only 5.00:lol:

Wow just took a second look at that website the one i got for £5 is on thier for 9.99 thats it im going to squires:lol:

Do you know what.. that is so so annoying!! I was showing my friend the link to that website about 20mins ago! I was thinking of getting one too.... Ive gone back and I cant seem to find it but I will keep looking for it :)

Lovely bowl but theres no way I can justify spending that amout when they seem to eat fine out of a 36p one.:lol:

That is so cool - not seen those before! Barney has put it in his letter to Father Christmas. My cats have got the same as this - one with red hearts in and one with pink fish skeletons in - think I paid about a tenner for each online so I think that website is a bit expensive. Can't remember who they are made by though and it doesn't say on the bowls and when I do a google search on carrot bowl nothing comes up.:cry:

Its an expenive site on the whole.

*sighs* the things my bunnies have to go without to accomodate the rescue rabbits :rolleyes:

I get these crockery ones from Jolleys for the bunnies, and I think they are really cute! They are 5 inches across, and 2 1/4 inches deep.....and they only cost £2.00 !!! :D

ABowl3.jpg

ABowl4.jpg

Thank you so much for finding it. I will have a look at the website today!! I feel a spending splurge coming on :shock: :oops:

That is so cool - not seen those before! Barney has put it in his letter to Father Christmas. My cats have got the same as this - one with red hearts in and one with pink fish skeletons in - think I paid about a tenner for each online so I think that website is a bit expensive. Can't remember who they are made by though and it doesn't say on the bowls and when I do a google search on carrot bowl nothing comes up.:cry:

They are made by Igloo Designs:

http://www.igloodesigns.co.uk/k9byigloo/erol.html

The carrot ones don't actually seem to appear on the website as far as I can tell, only cat and dog ones at the mo.

I agree with people that they are much more expensive than any other bowls on the market, but they are very heavy and durable :D Personally I think they're great.... although I wouldn't buy another just yet! ;) Lucky I've got just the one bun really! :lol:

Back