• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Maggie Needs Vibes Please-U/D And Nellie- U/D2-Nellie Died :-(

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
The poor Bun is in so much pain with her arthritis today :cry:
She has had all her Meds but they dont appear to be helping at all :cry:
I have just spoken with Christobel who has advised I give her a 'top up' of one of her pain relief meds
I cannot allow Maggie to suffer and I fear I may soon have to let her go

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Janex

Last edited:
Thanks.
She has been chewing her hip so much she has made the skin sore :cry:
If she is still in this much pain by this evening I think I will have to ask Christobel to help her to The Bridge :cry:

I am beginning to feel like the Grim Reaper lately :cry: :cry:

Janex

You have to do what you consider best for your beloved rabbits, so don't think of yourself as "The Grim Reaper"....rather "The Gentle Releaser".

Christobel has now advised me to give Maggie a dose of a stronger pain killer in the hope that it will tide her over whist the anti-inflammatory effects of the other meds gets a chance to work.

:cry:

Janex

I'm so sorry to hear about Maggie :cry:

The situation sounds very much like what I went through with my Sh*tty. Perhaps you could dose her up with painkillers and anti-inflammatories, and see if that helps. I know everybody says that Metacam etc causes kidney failure, but does that really matter to a bun in the twilight stage of life?

Sh*tty told me when she'd had enough becuase she stopped eating properly and just lay around looking sad.

Amy

Awww no, poor Maggie :cry: . I hope you see some imrpovement in her Jane, but we all know you will only do what's best for the her.

It looks as though we are in for a run of poorly Buns here.
Now Nellie has tummy pain ..............:cry:

At least Maggie is more comfortable after the stronger pain killer.

Janex

Poor bunnies! It's not been the best week for you and your bunnies, as it, Jane?

<<<<<<Sending vibes to Maggie>>>>>>

<<<<<<Sending vibes to Nellie>>>>>>

vikki:(

Aww Jane I'm so sorry to hear this, vibes to Maggie and Nellie and strength for all three of you.

Back