• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

whats in your carrier?

cheekytikki

Wise Old Thumper
thought i would post pics of the new carrier :roll: it has been a bit rabbitified for their visit to the vets this afternoon

sooo whats in your carrier!!!

27-sept-07rabbits055.jpg

27-sept-07rabbits054.jpg

(that willow ball doesnt take up the whole thing btw :lol: :lol: )

mine have paper, hay and a little food!! even then they just sit still and look terrified

I just fill mine with hay and put a newspaper on the bottom. It could be dangerous putting too much stuff in there such as toys, ocassionally they have a water bottle, but usually not as it drips.
When I picked up Aroma she had a bowl, but it had very little water in it, she didn't drink much anyway... I prefer to give them fluids trhough greens in the transport, as it gets so messy with bowls and bottles.

im afraid im one of these ppl agaist hay racks due to the fact that i know a fair few breeders have lost buns getting caught :cry: in them i prefer the hay balls.
mine have shavings on the floor of thier carrier and a toilet tube full of hay:D
not a great deal posh but keeps them amused.
Duke however does not go in a carrier and has a seatbelt on when he is in the car because he stresses out in carriers:roll: such a poffta:lol:

Duke however does not go in a carrier and has a seatbelt on when he is in the car because he stresses out in carriers:roll: such a poffta:lol:

how do you manage to put a seat belt on a bun :shock: mine would just end up jumping around the car lol at my vets all animals (except dogs) must be in a carrier and dogs must be on a lead think my vet would freak if i walked in carrying one of my buns in my arms :shock:

my carrier just has vet bed at the bottom of the carrier with a food dish and water bottle attached to the door like yours hehe

when he goes to vets he has a large chihuahua bag he sits in with his head sticking out:lol: vet always loves to see him the seat belt is a cat one fits him PER-FECTLY :lol:

i cover the cushion that came with the carrier with puppy training pads incase Alvin pee's, a handful of hay and off we go :D

how do you manage to put a seat belt on a bun :shock: mine would just end up jumping around the car lol at my vets all animals (except dogs) must be in a carrier and dogs must be on a lead think my vet would freak if i walked in carrying one of my buns in my arms :shock:

my carrier just has vet bed at the bottom of the carrier with a food dish and water bottle attached to the door like yours hehe

wish my vet felt that way. When I picked Faline up once he carried her out to me, since she was 'so lovely' I had to try and stand at the counter and pay whilst juggling Faline in one arm. Then he brought the carrier out!

My buns have a posh wicker carrier with a leopard print "lap blanket" in the bottom.

My buns travel in style.

Raven Rexs: Your Duke sounds so much fun! Is he really that much of a diva?!

:lol: Now I REALLY know your buns are the most spoilt buns Abi!

A slice of apple or cucumber is a good way to provide small furries with liquids on a short journey, or ice cubes. This way no mess in the box or wet pets:D

Back