• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Entertainment for the Audrey

Azraelm

Wise Old Thumper
Audrey's been relegated to the summer house now my house is on the market and I can tell she's bored cos she's being naughty again- chewing holes in the throws etc grrrr :lol:

What can I give her for entertainment? The space she has is about 11 x 15ft, and she has a tunnel, treat ball, willow ball...and furniture to jump all over!

I was going to get some boxes for her to run in and out of, but anything else needs to not be messy because I need to keep it tidy for viewings.

Any ideas please?

errr can bunnies have fun without being messy??? if they can pleeease tell me the non messy games :lol: :lol:

could you get some really big apple tree branches for her to clamber over and chew? i know apple branch twigs keep my two amused for a while so i should think a proper brach would work wonders :lol: :lol:

p.s. i didnt know she has been 'the'd' !!! :D

from previous post...... Make a carboard house. Items required:

1 large carboard packing box
1 solid normal carboard box (maybe from crisp packages?)
1 sharp knife
glue

1. assemble packing box ensuring that you can leave one end open to make the roof
2. cut one tunnel in the smaller box then pop inside the packing case
3. Cut at least one hole through both boxes and a hole for her to poke her head out in the penhouse bit.
4. Make the roof (I prefer sloped myself which needs a bit of glue to hold it together) and voila

alternatively buy one from the carboard man.

Sooty spends hours shredding his.

i made a massive cardboard house for my 2 (i think it was 4-5 'rooms' big :lol: ) got a suprise when i cleared it away as they had been eating all the back of it and i hadnt realised (it was against a wall) i scooped up all the little chewed up bits and put them in the empty litter bin and filled it right up :shock: :lol: was quite good in the litter tray actually :lol: :lol:

God dont sound like she has too much to do already Mandy :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:

This is madam Audrey :lol:

Thanks guys, she does love cardboard, I'll make her some kind of castly thing- I can say its my play den when I show people around :) :lol:

Perhaps she'd like an IPOD to listen to her fave toones :D

Or a DVD player to watch 'Breakfast at Tiffany's...........;)

:lol:

Janex

Back