• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Oldie Foster Bunnies NEW PICCIES added !

Steph

Warren Veteran
These are the Golden Oldies Im long term fostering for Tree, sort of their retirement home :D :lol: From buns top to bottom its Skippy the black Rex, then Sharon, then Thelma. They really do get on so well together. Im so pleased because the other day they were playing in their tunnels and throwing their toys about :love: :love: All three girlies are 8 :D

goldenoldies007.jpg

goldenoldies002.jpg

goldenoldies001.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks guys ! Jane I agree they must be swopping memories :lol: Ive just been out and bought them a donut fabric basket :lol:

Awwwwwwwwwww Steph I adore the last pic cos Skippy is grooming Sharon and Sharon is grooming Thelma they are all so spoilt and happy and it makes me so happy to see them together :love: :love:

Thank you March Hare I have to agree they are :D

Carys errm yes its in the washing machine as I type this :lol: Ive just bought them a baby play mat as they were all so good at the vets. Im sure it will be peed on very soon :lol:

Awwwwwwwwww have they not pee'd on it yet? Has Thelma ventured into it yet? Awwwwwwwwwwwww :love: Bootiful babies :love:

Thank you March Hare I have to agree they are :D

Carys errm yes its in the washing machine as I type this :lol: Ive just bought them a baby play mat as they were all so good at the vets. Im sure it will be peed on very soon :lol:

Awwwwwwwwwww :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: bless them all! Have they wee'd on the pruple fluffy vet bed too?

Yes Carys :shock: :lol: Its pooped and peed on but washed every other day :lol: Carpet mats are also peed on and will be replaced by material bath mats :lol:

Lionhead Lover yes Sharon does look like your bunny :D

Awwwwwwwwwww :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: bless them all! Have they wee'd on the pruple fluffy vet bed too?

Yes Carys :shock: :lol: Its pooped and peed on but washed every other day :lol: Carpet mats are also peed on and will be replaced by material bath mats :lol:

Lionhead Lover yes Sharon does look like your bunny :D

Awwwww Steph they all have such lovely luxurious bedding and they get it washed so regularly :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: Thats cus they poop for the UK :lol: Bought some towels for them at the weekend :lol: They all send their love :wave:

Back