• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

how much!

cheekytikki

Wise Old Thumper
just gone out to get a new carrier after lending mine to someone and not seeing it again

i had a choice of tiny possible 1 rabbit sized or huge 24" x 16" x 14"! had to get the bigger one as no way was i trying to force my 2 into that teeny flimsy looking thing! went to pay £25!!! :shock: which means that this vet visit is going to be one expensive injection! :roll: :lol: ah well got to go and made it all lovely and snuggly for them, and i suppose i could always use it as a hide in theri room :rolleyes:

:evil: :evil: and iv just realised the top doesnt even open and that is the only way i can get my buns out of carriers :roll: :(

Hi, i got mine from Argos last year and i'm really pleased with it.

The one in the new Argos book looks slightly different to mine tho. (just making sure i dont get the blame if the new one is rubbish!)

no now off to look. i couldnt get to argo anyway :( but was really annoyed as i loved my old one (welll whe i say old i think it had been used twice!) cost me under £15 from local shop it was perfect size opeing top removable door etc etc but the shopo has stopped selling them now so had to pay almost double for one i dont like half as much :( ah well tis a bit better now i have rabbitified it :roll: :(

the stupid thing is i have got a lovely 24" soft carrier which i didnt think about they probably could have gone in that :roll: too late now :(

Awwh thats rubbish :( Think I might get the bigger argos carrier, mine I have atm is from there and i'm well happy with it, just a bit of a squish now Rhias grown so big, but Jen does lie on top of her all the way to the vets :roll: xX

Wilkinsons have some really nice savic ones - the bigges is big enough for 2 rabbits as you wouldn't want them rolling around in there - I think it's about £14?

i got my big one from pets@home as its got a top opening as well as front one.. my three fit with room to spare but then they do insist on squishing up together in one end:roll: :lol:

stupid pet shop only sells crazy expensive stuff :( :( :cry: should have planned ahead really and gone and got one from somewhere else but it was a bit last minute! shouldnt have lent my lovely carrier out :(

I borrowed my neighbours cat basket once. It's one of those wicker ones. Like a picnic basket. I really want one but can't find them anywhere. It was great as they couldn't see out to get scared by all the dogs and stuff and it's top opening. (They did give it a little nibble though. :lol: )

Back